• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys know how on hills that are faraway the trees kinda look like animals? Theres this one that looks like a turtle.

arab

i'm in a dark place right now but it's only the beginning and i'll come out better for it.

back to regularly scheduled penus

white-pepper.jpg

or

ween_the_mollusk_small.jpg

which would make a cooler tattoo? leaning for mollusk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imho how big a septic tank is and could it fit a body

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
t'would be real cool if on a planet with a persistent earthquakes there were land surfers thatd surf the wavey landscape theyd wear cleats and have killer fashion sense obvs

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Someone gave me a raggedy used PS2. Got some dusty old games for a few bucks a pop, first real games I've played in forever. It's ghetto as fuck but I like it.

Salsa

ate too many pot brownies

had to take a cab home cause I didnt even know my surroundings

now im here listening to major lazer

edit: im still getting higher by the minute

also we drank peruvian pisco and it was amazing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Someone gave me a raggedy used PS2. Got some dusty old games for a few bucks a pop, first real games I've played in forever. It's ghetto as fuck but I like it.

you can hide your weed in the hdd expansion slot

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
salsa are you rich or is everything cheap in that other america

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got Kill.Switch (proto Gears of War), a Tony Hawk, SSX and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It also came with a ton of EA sports games and Burnout 3(!). There's also Gran Turismo but that shit bores me to tears.

Salsa

salsa are you rich or is everything cheap in that other america

ive just been on a roll of visiting people

this friend just had like some peruvian pisco that a friend gave him 3 days ago when he came back from visiting peru

cab was fucking expensive tho, yeah. Im broke now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I made a black bean soup and it's superb. Goddamn I love that black bean soup. I know all about kill.switch bro y'all should check smugglers run.

AcridMeat

Banned
K so I'm watching g the first episode of breaking bad and the credit theme was totally used as just like scene change music in firefly.
First time? I just started it again and I'm at the end of the 2nd season now, episodes are new to me. Some of it is rough to watch.

Snuggler I wish I was there. I'm in my world of breaking bad, pokemon and putting these ascension cards into sleeves. Maybe I should play GTA tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't play pokemon today because I was drink all day and I don't want mix business with pleasure

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The kid from breaking bad should play Anton Newcombe in a sort of a movie

One time me and a girl were arguing over something about our class and I bet if you're wrong you take me out to dinner. My dumb ass decided I'd rather win the bet and be right than seize the opportunity.

that sleepyhead song reminds me of those eris phone commercials (?) and being in community college. Now I live with a girl and I miss being alone.

One time me and a girl were arguing over something about our class and I bet if you're wrong you take me out to dinner. My dumb ass decided I'd rather win the bet and be right than seize the opportunity.

bro if a girl is willing to make this bet in the first place she's going to be ok going on a date

ZeroRay

"I'll let you cash in on the dinner now, you'll just have to pay me back with interest if I win."

...Is what I would have wanted to say three minutes after blowing it exactly like Midnights.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Here are my vows: we agree cinnamon cereal is the best and your butts ok I guess

Salsa

this major lazer app is addicting

48PUtDL.jpg

EFTQKjJ.jpg

EwBgQ7M.jpg

jRqrui2.jpg

ive just been doing random friends on fb and sending them the pics

not creppy at all

me and venezuela:

QHFx1OW.jpg

im drunk

Kwixotik

I might have fucked up on my physics test. I'm not sure though. I don't think it's below a B, but I need an A in that class bad.

It's okay though. Fall break has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom