• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you think you can die from too much trance music?

hate drunk people who get all
PXunutS.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Do you think you can die from too much trance music?
Funny I was just listening to some trance music today. I think you probably could.

I've spent most of the day cleaning my room and doing laundry.

All this work and all I've got is more laundry to do. I need to get rid of like 50% of the shit in my closet.

I'm hoping friend is okay with hanging out tonight I need a beer and to relax.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell I just bought bus light platinum because it was 8.99 for a twelve pack of bottles.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sharks can be pretty freaky.
Mating has rarely been observed in sharks. The smaller catsharks often mate with the male curling around the female. In less flexible species the two sharks swim parallel to each other while the male inserts a clasper into the female's oviduct. Females in many of the larger species have bite marks that appear to be a result of a male grasping them to maintain position during mating. The bite marks may also come from courtship behavior: the male may bite the female to show his interest. In some species, females have evolved thicker skin to withstand these bites.[52]

Fuck my life bro. I was in the computer lab and I noticed the girl sitting next to me was working on the same project as me for a online class. So I pointed it out and made small talk, introduced myself, etc. So as she's about to leave I ask her for her number to text and stuff and she literally chuckles and says no thanks.

I can understand rejection but to laugh about it that doesn't seem necessary.

J. Bravo

Fuck my life bro. I was in the computer lab and I noticed the girl sitting next to me was working on the same project as me for a online class. So I pointed it out and made small talk, introduced myself, etc. So as she's about to leave I ask her for her number to text and stuff and she literally chuckles and says no thanks.

I can't decide if I'd rather have a girl laugh about it (that is a bitch move) or give me a pity chuckle followed by a pity convo ending with her giving me her business card.

Salsa

that seems kinda cute tho

at least that's how I imagine it

Honestly, I think that's better than getting a fake number or a real number and not getting a response.

With that said, I bet if you had said something super witty back to her after she said "no thanks" she would've given it to you. Of course, that's easier said than done considering I can't even think of anything for you to say and I've had a few minutes to think about it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn that kaschi cinnamon cereal needs to be made into marshmallow chocolate bars for a s'mores effect.

Salsa

I wanna post the pics this girl is sending me but

1) you guys are probably tired of her
2) nsfw
3) what if she finds thread

That reminds me of the time my professor pulled up NeoGAF on the projector in class. My heart has never dropped further and faster. The most frightening moment of my life.

Salsa

all I know is I wouldnt be posting shiiiiiiit if I lived in the US, some of you guys are nuts (either that or I have such a small town mentality that I think everyone sees everything)

I posted so many pics of my ex GF on that girlfriend thread, like for years. She knew tho, and even then the possibility of someone from Uruguay finding that shit on GAF was miniscule

this girl's kinda famous in her homeland and in a bigger country so eh

bestcreep

arab

That reminds me of the time my professor pulled up NeoGAF on the projector in class. My heart has never dropped further and faster. The most frightening moment of my life.

"LOOK AT THIS TOOL NAMED LUCKYBOYCEO WHAT A SEXY SEXY MAN I WANT A PAPER DUE ON HIS POST HISTORY BY NEXT FRIDAY FUCK YOU"

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
got a test tomorrow at 8 am but fuckit brother is moving to new job on friday and he was buying me my drinks tonight so i got drunk

semester is already fcuked cause of work anyways

style one day you and me gotta wingman, we weould be the perfect combo i feel

Wool

Great song. When I was 15/16 me and my buddy who just got his license would drive around and listen to that in his dad's Chevy Blazer. We thought we were so fuckin cool.

I wanna post the pics this girl is sending me but

1) you guys are probably tired of her
2) nsfw
3) what if she finds thread

NSFW pictures of the Venezuela girl?? Post them. If not, lemme get a PM or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom