• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Hm...this password reset sure seems to have fucked up a whole lot of things for me...

I had to sign in on gaf mobile which was a pain because i use lastpass and the passwords I have it generate are 20 characters with upper, lower, numbers, and special characters lol.

So typing that in was a pain the butt. What did it fuck up for you.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well to start, it's not accepting my password, which isn't good, and the email it has doesn't exist anymore so I can't do the password recovery either. I wanted to switch to a new email but I can't do that yet because it won't take this existing password for the reset.

Wool

Well to start, it's not accepting my password, which isn't good, and the email it has doesn't exist anymore so I can't do the password recovery either. I wanted to switch to a new email but I can't do that yet because it won't take this existing password for the reset.

I had the same problem. The email I got my account with doesn't exist anymore, and that was the only place I had my old password saved so I couldn't make a new one.

I PM'ed Gromph and told him my gmail address and what I wanted as a new password. He changed them both pretty quickly.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had the same problem. The email I got my account with doesn't exist anymore, and that was the only place I had my old password saved so I couldn't make a new one.

I PM'ed Gromph and told him my gmail address and what I wanted as a new password. He changed them both pretty quickly.
Yeah pm'd a mod already and got a response, hopefully resolved pretty soon. Glad I'm not the only one it happened to.

Salsa

bj1mUCB.png

her friend with glasses is single

dibs and you can come to venezuela with me

coldvein

Banned
if any of these girls knew how many pictures of them you posted on the internet they would

1. rejoice and be sluts

or

2. be revolted at how much of a creepo you are

real talk dawg

Salsa

if any of these girls knew how many pictures of them you posted on the internet they would

1. rejoice and be sluts

or

2. be revolted at how much of a creepo you are

real talk dawg

be revolted and be sluts

its not like im posting nsfw pics bro

im pming those

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This weekend I'm gonna attempt to carve a QR code into a pumpkin that says happy Halloween When you scan it.

AcridMeat

Banned
http://pitchfork.com/advance/255-guilt-trips/

Are you slobs doing anything this weekend? I think I'm gonna leave work early, fuck it.
Deep tracks. I had some ideas, a couple have already fallen apart. I'm probably going to buy another board game because I'm addicted to this crap now.
yeah, played neumos last night. i was right at the stage. at one point she just reached down and took my hat off, and wore it.

real feels
Right on man, you two are now connected for life. I wonder if they had played in the bay area in the last week. Maybe it's better if I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom