• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I've got such a phenomenal buzz going while smoking some cigs and listening to John Coltrane. Not sure what I'll be up to tonight, but damn I'm feeling good right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I never go out before 10. Shit is only beginning to get going at that point. It's pretty happening tonight but it seems like strangers take over the town on weekends, I feel like an outsider. Plus the dick to vag ratio is like 3 to 1.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish I had friends. I love my girl but it'd be cool to get drunk with a bunch of dudes but then that sounds kind of gay? I don't know.
Gay or not, everyone needs friends. Romantic companionship is great, but it's not a substitute for a healthy social life. I could use both right now, lol, but I do enjoy the freedom of being on my own.

Gay or not, everyone needs friends. Romantic companionship is great, but it's not a substitute for a healthy social life. I could use both right now, lol, but I do enjoy the freedom of being on my own.

I use to have a long term romantic friendship (that's like a weirdo 1800s term for mad tight with a bro) and now that I'm thinking about it when things ended badly I've been gun shy since and it's been way easier to just focus on being with a girl. I have like the opposite problem of all of gaf.

Syf

Banned
God damn I think it's about time I made this thread my home. I just gotta face it, I'm drunk most nights of the week.

Wool

I use to have a long term romantic friendship (that's like a weirdo 1800s term for mad tight with a bro) and now that I'm thinking about it when things ended badly I've been gun shy since and it's been way easier to just focus on being with a girl. I have like the opposite problem of all of gaf.

I'd add you as a friend on Diablo 3 if it means that much to you.

Salsa

back home did not take a cab

#proud

shady dude eyeing my phone whole bus ride and he got up at my stop. Made a 'letting him pass' sign and he got off and I got off 2 stops later. Dude stared at me from the street as the bus kept moving. Think I made the right move.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Just got home from a house show, moshed, grinded on some chicks, drank and smoked, was fun. Cops came after the last band though, kinda sucked. I had to bail cause I had a piece on me.

Two girls looked strangely familiar and I was going to talk to the hot one with a have we met opening but the pigs.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just wanted to come in here and say what's up to Acrid. What up bro!

what up Acrid!

Tashi it's awesome to see you here buddy. I'm eating some gardetto's after a night of board games and drinking. Decided against going to the town bar, and when we passed by it to get some munchies we noticed some asshole from high school smoking outside of it, so we're justified in our decision.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
i came in search of drunk gaf. only to say that i love the human race, and hate them the same.

i then found drunk gaf. because i am drunk.

AcridMeat

Banned
yHLuQrA.gif

J. Bravo

Yo I'm pretty drunk, my friend and I are trying to go to pound town. His "gf" passed out and the girl I was supposed to hook up with dipped and said she had a bf lol. I got her number tho I ain't mad.

now we fucking singing nickelback and smoking ecig weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom