• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

I know right. It's like some shit like, Fred, Missouri, Frank, Mississipi or Earl Idaho. Who the fuck comes up with this shit. What next? Thomas, Wisconsin. Jesus H.

-PXG-

jstripes

Banned
I feel the buzz baby. The empty stomach will be a god send for this unemployment drunk.

Not officially unemployed, but not going to work. (Feud with my unreliable boss who's gone most of the time.)

Need a new job. Badly. Don't know how to get one. No one wants a 34 year old geek. :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I need to sleep with Saoirse Ronan immediately.

1Vhy9.gif

:p

When you're in your 20s you have more potential, and lower expected pay.

Potential is yours to grab, man! I know they're just words but a positive attitude is a big help. I'm sitting alone on my deck with a pack of beer and I feel pretty shitty, but I know I have it in me to make it better. Just think positive, don't let bullshit like age and labels hold you back, you're thirty four! You've got more than enough of your life in front of you. Spit some fucking resumes out, put something nice on and be positive! Were both gonna get out of this!

jstripes

Banned
Potential is yours to grab, man! I know they're just words but a positive attitude is a big help. I'm sitting alone on my deck with a pack of beer and I feel pretty shitty, but I know I have it in me to make it better. Just think positive, don't let bullshit like age and labels hold you back, you're thirty four! You've got more than enough of your life in front of you. Spit some fucking resumes out, put something nice on and be positive! Were both gonna get out of this!

Easy to say, hard to do. Especially when you don't specialize in one thing. Companies want a guy who's an expert in one thing, not one guy who's sorta good in a whole buncha things. (The shitty part of working for a company with no job description for well over a decade.)

It's always easier said, but it has gotta get done. It easy for me to sit here and sulk into my beer, but I know I gotta get on my feet and get it done. Easy to say, hard to do, but you gotta do it. Again, man, they're only words but it still means something. Get it done, I've had every job handed to me by friends and family up to this point, but now I gotta man up and go find something right for me. Easy to say, hard to do... but ya gotta do it. Crack a beer and lament for the night, but try and keep a positive voice back there because if you lose that you got nothing.

I think it's foolish to think you have complete control over the course your life takes. Like you don't make a bunch of money and have a sweet job it's 100% your fault. There are certain factors that are simply not up to you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Howdy bro do like cats and or video games
Plus lots of booze and scandals

Syf

Banned
The cops came by to bring Earl in
They searched the house high and low
Then they tipped their hats and said thank you ladies
If you hear from him let us know

Well the weeks went by
And Spring to Summer
And Summer faded into the Fall
And it turns out he was a missing person
Who nobody missed at all

-PXG-

Oh no I'm a guy haha. It's been many places.

Oh fuck that shit then. Offer is off the table.

My gf wanted to fuck in a movie theatre tobigy. Bitch is a freak. Dildos. Ass plugs. Serves me food naked and shit. Sucks dick in public. God damn. She nasty

FYI....Jew girls are sluts and good cooks

Syf

Banned
Oh fuck that shit then. Offer is off the table.

My gf wanted to fuck in a movie theatre tobigy. Bitch is a freak. Dildos. Ass plugs. Serves me food naked and shit. Sucks dick in public. God damn. She nasty

FYI....Jew girls are sluts and good cooks
You should see some of the jewish guys! Lotta sexual tension built up there, let me tell ya.

Syf

Banned
OHHH YEAH
It was like lightning
Everybody was frightening
And the music was soothing
Cause they all started grooving
yeah, Yeah, YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

-PXG-

You should see some of the jewish guys! Lotta sexual tension built up there, let me tell ya.

I'll pass...gay dudes are cool though.. Bi people are greedy
Wanna fuck everything.. ...I can imagine if they're orthodox...heyooooo. Nothing is better than white womenz tho. Jus sayiam

Oh yeah. Your phone screen is ugly as shit. Typical engineer. Kbiwd math and shit but knows fuvk all about looks and aesthetics. Jesus. It's like you guys make things look terrible on purpose. Every engineer has an awful sense of tasteful design.

Fuck.

Halo font.... really. Get on my level. Titty and all

Edit

I bet you think knack has goo d art too huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom