• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liljagare

I was going to get drunk last night, poured myself a nice brandy, it was good.

Poured myself another one, woke up this morning on the sofa with a full brandy glass.

What a waste.. :\

J. Bravo

what is this pound town you speak of my drunketh bretheren.?
we were trying to have sex with soke females loool. This was at 430am or so. So nothing happened....but I met a freaking awesome girl, and we got drunk.

it kind of sucks because I got a new phone and haven't transferred my contacts yet so I have very few girls to text.

bout to sleep now so nbd.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
we were trying to have sex with soke females loool. This was at 430am or so. So nothing happened....
image.php

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man. Went hard last night, basically busted my weekend nut and now all I got to do is sit around at home base. Pretty sure I spent like $50 on dranks last night somehow, haha. After that I can't afford to come out of hiding for awhile.

Bagerk

Went to some rave in an abandoned WW2 Bunker in a national park in Sydney and my friend and I had our blanket so I wrapped it up to look like a baby and were dancing and stuff. Man the looks we were getting from all the fucked people "oh my God did you bring a baby!?" "You disgust me" "Oh that is so good that even with a baby you guys can still come out and party"

KAPJyCW.jpg

J. Bravo

There was some guy with a nice formal turban, so probably not.

ALSO...

Pokemon me cunts... 2664-3405-6622

1633-4349-8488

also, fuck my friends. chances are high we're going to a party tonight. I cannot get belligerent or I will hate myself tomorrow.

OK, I'm buzzed. Should I:
1) Play GTA V
2) Play Max Payne 3 in method game playing form (drunk like the protaganist)
3) Watch a movie
4) Waste my time on GAF
5) Play Team Fortress.
6) ???

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The depiction of technology in breaking bad is really weird. It makes it feel like a period piece.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
And all the crappy websites and he's listening to music on his psp it feels like perpetual 2004.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's mostly just that the Midwest is hellsa gross.

-PXG-

I think it's mostly just that the Midwest is hellsa gross.

I've been to Gary, Indiana once. My dad grew up there. It's fucking shithole man. Place sucks donkey ass. It's the epitome of the ghetto.

Chicago is decent though. West coast needs a permanent helment and needs to sit in the corner. Fuck them. East coast all day

Oh...on my fourth 151 and coke. My pizza is almost gone. Contemplatin playing Paper Mario Thousand Year Door....too much effort...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid I'm on season 3 episode 4 wanna netflix party watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom