• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eldritch is the best, scariest game ever. Game of the Year for the sure.

Rell

A digimaster

It's Tai bro didn't you ever watch?

Fucking hell man, I felt like an extraordinarily cultured ten year old watching Digimon.

It was like some kind of weird proto-SF type thing. Smart kids dug Digimon. And that first segment from the movie was awesome. Where Aguman was huge.

Syf

Banned
I dont want to live in a world where smart kids knew about digimon.

Wait dude I don't even know. Let's chalk this up to the booze

strobogo

Banned
I had 2 Crown and Cokes tonight. I've been fine at topping out at 1 since I normally do 60-70% Crown anyway. One is enough, but I did two tonight because I was bored and couldn't sleep. It's actually Canadian Hunter. Tastes the same and is more than half the price. I've been watching a bunch of wrasslin. I haven't done two drinks for a while. 1 has been perfect for me in the last few months, both for hangover status and price wise. We'll see how I feel in a few hours when I wake up. 1 has given me a buzz without being drunk or any kind of hang over. I'm finishing up my second drink and I'm definitely way more buzzed than one. Numb face and all. Hopefully I'll have one solid shit and be good tomorrow. I'll have to take a hard bike ride.

Bagerk

Looking at how trashed I was last night is making me feel trashed right now...

hXdYqkV.jpg

Also the 20 or so beers I have had.

-PXG-

Got a big-o glass of blue berry vodka and ginger ale (50/50) and playing RE6.

Sup drunk GAF?!

Wut. Is some shit someone on /d/ told you to drink.

You would have achieved true baller status if you drank some hard shit while watching Girlfriends 4 Ever

Edit.

Still tipsy after falling the fuck asleep. Taking post drankin morning victory dump. Get at me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dude have you seen dexter

5008379689_5c35cea42f.jpg

Nah, its way different in Breaking Bad. There are almost no LCD displays on their desktops, Walter Jr.s Website looks like an anglefire site from 1995, one of the cartel guys actually uses a straight up 80s cellphone, in the first season jessie literally fishes a sony handicam out of his pants to start videotaping something. The use of technology is just... very deliberate compared to most shows. I mean badger mentioning hes waiting for 3D tv, etc.

Anyway, something else I've noticed about Breaking Bad. They don't really introduce new characters. I'm midway through Season3 and its very refreshing that the scope of the story is still pretty much just walt and his family. Most serialized shows lean pretty heavily into introducing new characters after the initial plot arc which always muddies things.

its a good, fun show. but not my favorite. I'm glad I started watching it but Its no LOST.

J. Bravo

breaking bad only takes place over the course of like 2 years I think. and it's circa 2004 when the show starts. but maybe I'm just making that up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol pant memories what do your pants remember about you?

Salsa

wiped my ass with a gig pamphlet in colombia

bud I was with was playing in it and I made sure I got his name pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom