• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
XisCEmf.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/jakeleeismyname/dirty-killer-rmx

Gvaz

Banned
drunkish and trying to play ingress on my android, wtf

also this movie is so confusing and i have to be up in 7 hours for class fuck this

Salsa

for some reason I feel super bummed out

its like this weird rush of depression that doesnt really have any purpose or event leading to it

maybe I was always drunk until this very moment or something

but wow, should hit the bed

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you guys think its sexy to send a picture of your boner

like, not a dickpic but clearly a boner through your briefs

you need to make it more of a midrange pic showing your chest and chesthair and face but make sure that bulge is screaming "LOOK AT ME"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Blech, this is the third case of BudLight Platinum I've bought this week. Getting really sick of it, but its still on sale for 8.99. Ugh, Maybe ill mix some orange juice with it or something?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its true. On #2.

I've got some awful family drama going on right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imo no because imho all you do is stare at your acacia wood table wishing it was coated in chocolate

imo

adventure time should create a new 'mo called IMO that just walks around annoyin BMO with his contradictory opinions.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if life went like this:

Did you throw away my box?

I dunno, I might have. Why?

Well, I needed it.

You shouldn't have left it laying around then.

It was in front of the dryer.. and clothes were in the dryer. I just can't believe you're only home for 3 hours a day and you find the time to throw away my box.

First off, it was laying upside down and secondly it was gross. There were grease stains or something on it.

That was the box to my computer! If we breakup and I move where will I put it. It was my hamper.

Youre drunk.

It was my goddamn box!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ew just went with th canonical acorn lady to the whole foods and after debating about conventional tomatoes she's like what's up to the cashier dude with a rockin beard trying to buy some klonopin and I'm like honey please I've seen you puke from a hard cider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom