• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe they Made treasure go through greenlight

apparently, my fake id ended up shipping to the hotel in seattle anyways, despite me telling the guy not to do so, and the hotel only holds packages for 30 days. the fake was delivered september 9th.

fuck me.

One time I knew this guy in school who barely knew a girl and he goes and creates like a scrapbook for her with like pictures of them together, pictures of her, and god knows what else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
j5BcQS38n6qgk.jpg
Look at me and how cute I am ^_^

Hi drunk thread.

Went on a date on Friday with someone I'd been friends with since high school. Was okay, went to a Starbucks and talked a lot. Went to a bar and talked and drank. We decided to stay mutual friends afterwards though. This was our first "date" date, we were just friends during high school but we were both in town this weekend and single so I figured why the hell not.

Then Saturday I felt like a piece of shit. Then happy that I still have a really strong friendship. Then felt like shit again. Went to get Taco Bell that night. Thankfully no shit involved with that.

Woke up Sunday morning. Entered the code from the Taco Bell big box. Won a PS4

Monday we talked again and everything seems cool and we're still good friends.

Rest of the week so far is going well, but I haven't drank so much in such a short period of time. It'll pass, and at least I won't have to deal with Taco Bell for lunch anymore.

Now back to the drink because this week can't end soon enough.

apparently, my fake id ended up shipping to the hotel in seattle anyways, despite me telling the guy not to do so, and the hotel only holds packages for 30 days. the fake was delivered september 9th.

fuck me.
This story never quits. I hope by next PAX you're still waiting on the ID just for the laughs.

You got into the bar anyway so crisis adverted. Even if it did take you like 3 hours to work up the courage to order a drink.

arab

alot of brews are from my home town of fort collins, colorado. fat tire and goose island notably. i need to move back.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else deeply conflicted about Scott pilgrim?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
omg what if you added "so yeah" to the end of everything you say today?

use your shiny jacket and they'll flutter your way like moths

by the way, i'm gonna be real disappointed if you don't get the leopard shirt or the jacket. just saying.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys think Lizzie from CVS ever thinks about me? I think about her.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She's so fine. This was the second time I saw her. Next time is the time.

I'm just gonna be all "damn gurl why u work here? youre pretty enough for whole foods."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe she comes from a poor family and thats why she doesn't work at Whole Foods.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I usually wear slept in clothes and subtly hint at my genius

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i cant see stylefox in anything because i dont know what he looks like

Kwixotik

I had a picture of me in a dashiki from a party a couple months ago. I'm a skinny white dude with long hair + dark wash skinny jeans. It actually looked kind of cool.

My phone died so I lost all of my pictures tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom