• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imo you need to eat at least like 10 hits of acid and date a girl named Camille if youre gonna wear one of those

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imo you should date an acid freak named camille no matter what you wear

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
brands arent fashionable

fashion is fashionable

if you girl you wear tightjeans plus comfy shoes and cute sox plus mesh sweater with colorful bra

if you guy you sleep in clothes and look real tired all the time

when you couple you only have one person carry the keys

there. fashion. also wear different shoes all the time. like if you dont cycle at three pairs of shoes a day you have no fashion.

Wool

I don't know what MiDnNNnniTes looks like either.

Also, I went to Gamestop a couple days ago and the girl who worked there was really cute. She had high heels on while she stocked used games. I asked her about Pokemon and she seemed to know a lot about it. I'm in love.

Kwixotik

I get my physics test back tomorrow, I'm freaking out a little bit. 14 people got As on the first test (about 35 people in the class). He said about 14 people failed this time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lucy Liu... with my girl, Drew... Cameron D. and
Destiny
Charlie's Angels, Come on
Uh uh uh

Question: Tell me what you think about me
I buy my own drinks and I buy my own booze
Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely
When it's all over please get up and leave
Question: Tell me how you feel about this
Try to control me you get dismissed
Pay my own fun, oh and I pay my own bills
Always 50/50 in relationships

The beer in my fridge
I've bought it
The glass im sippin on
I've bought it
The dope im smokin
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the shit youre chuggin
I'll buy it
The cave i sleep in
I've bought it
The case I'm draining
I've bought it
I depend on booze
(I depend on booze)

All the drunks who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the honeys with gin in they tummy
All the lalas who chug that drink
All thedrunks who truly feel me

Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that

Tell me how you feel about this
Who would I want if I would wanna live
I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get
Ladies, it ain't easy bein' drunk
Question: How'd you like this knowledge that I
brought
Braggin' on that booze that he gave you is to front
If you're gonna brag make sure it's your wine and dime
Depend on noone else to give you what you want

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I saw John Mayer on Sunday at the 02 arena in London, I kinda wanna dress like him

I kinda wanna get into fashion but not the kind that i see around with shirts with the top button done up without a tie and chinos

help me guys

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got banned for a month one time for called John Mayer a cunt. It was the last time I got banned when I didn't request it and I was like 20.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler we should pioneer an aesthetic based on infomercial actors together. That look of videotapes and cheap sets. the feel of fake wood and the emotion of our intertwining musical tastes as represented by a blue screen and yellow block text.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also, its my greatest sexual fantasy to have Ellen Page whisper "thats p.tron and therefor i like it" in my ear after I blackout on stage and do a spoken word slam poetry over minidisks of me playing a tenori on looping in the background. I'll ask if she has my keys and she'll say of course as she hands them to me, sticking out the bottle opener because thats what i need.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
jbUHUI3lug87v.jpg

Pretty Tron. Like that's kind of tronish.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw you walking there. Nice patagonia bag. Oh ok, so you have heard of witch house, that means you know about other things. Oh wow look at that mole, so youre a bcup i take it, that shirt IS awfully soft. I LOVE curry too! Ha, yeah I've seen that show. Yeah, same. He, I know about that. A closet of notebooks? Where do you keep your clothes? Oh yeah I was very fond of late nineties technology too, omg really? Same here! Whats your yield? Oh yeah, I've heard they're hard and fun. I admire us. No, Not really its just now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha. Guitars. How cute. You slay me, salsasharks.

I mean, guitars! Bahahahahwhwhwh!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's funny when people shop at pacific sunward and buy a pair of quicksilver shorts with that plastic credit cardy thing in the cargo pocket and don't know it's to scrape the wax off your surfboard.

Dude.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It'd almost be worth it to die in a plane crash just to freak people out by how cool you play it. Kick back, yawn, stretch your ankles, lick the tip of your finger and change the page of skymall. Turn to the guy next to you asking what happened to the ionic breeze, etc. that's how I wanna go out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa, I buy your steam games and you fedex me grams of pot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm sorry I'm just bored today. This thread is hidden away in community anyway and I ain't got no twitter anymore.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you guys think Lizzie from CVS ever thinks about me? I think about her.
It's probably the one you don't think about that secretly thinks about you. It's just how it works.

Today has sucked. I'm gonna be a sad poor and drink cheap beer at the apartment all night.

Wait I quoted last page, oops.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually had lasagna last night and haven't thought about dinner yet.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Anyone want to come over and drink cheap shit and listen to American Football and cry n stuff? I might do my cultural research paper at some point but it would still be fun.

ZeroRay

Forrest Gump is a bullshit nostalgia trip for baby boomers.

Our Forrest Gump is probably gonna be about some autistic kid who plays videogames or something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Our Forest Gump is just a guy sitting with his machine commenting on every event.

Hey, I posted on the first page of that one thread that one time. LOL it was like I was there. You could feel the heat on your face. My ears are still ringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom