• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I didn't laugh, just for the record.
TrFt1U9l.jpg

Wool

Starring me I got that mild autism on LOCK.

some will laugh more at this than others.

I casually mentioned that I think I have mild autism to the roommates, and the one of them said "you're too social, I think you have aspergers".

That doesn't make me feel any better.

J. Bravo

I've walked around campus in a gaf shirt before. It was actually the airplaneintosunset.jpg one. No one said anything, but I'm sure they were judging me.

If anyone has any ideas what's holding me back or has campus shirt suggestions feel free to PM me.

If the shirt is a real hit in the schoolyard you get a free PS4.

Funny thing about most GAF shirts are that you actually have to know what GAF is to understand the reference, and chances are if you know what GAF is, you're cool with the shirt. No judgement.

This theory is of course void if the shirt says NEOGAF VIDEO GAME FORUM in big bold letters.

Salsa

Funny thing about most GAF shirts are that you actually have to know what GAF is to understand the reference, and chances are if you know what GAF is, you're cool with the shirt. No judgement.

This theory is of course void if the shirt says NEOGAF VIDEO GAME FORUM in big bold letters.

its kinda like my shitty tattoo where no one realizes how badly made it is cause no one gets the reference

ZeroRay

You just gave me the best idea.

Edit: Wait, the GAF store actually has a shirt that says something like that - and with dinosaurs. There's also a shirt with Evilore's face on it lol.

I casually mentioned that I think I have mild autism to the roommates, and the one of them said "you're too social, I think you have aspergers".

That doesn't make me feel any better.

if you want to feel better i can tell you that aspergers is a form of autism

its a spectrum

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm brushing my cat and legitimately excited by how much she enjoys it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No I was just delicately hugging my friend while we showered it was v.sensual. I could like feel her shoulderblades and we had big puffy towels that might as well have been down comforters.

I still even feel residual sexiness it was so sexy.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
No I was just delicately hugging my friend while we showered it was v.sensual. I could like feel her shoulderblades and we had big puffy towels that might as well have been down comforters.

I still even feel residual sexiness it was so sexy.

I got a boner in the computer lab just thinkin about your dream. I can't even imagine what it was like dreaming it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up and felt amazing, like I was clean and well loved.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sure can, but give my deviantart a shout in the credits thx.

Wool

vein i won't be available for a few weeks in april so don't get married then okay

Is he getting married to the girl that cheated on the IT nerd that she lived with? The one that said she'd spend all night with Coldvein in the rain if she had to?

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom