• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to use anti-bacterial soap on your face?

edit: I'm no doctor but if you answered yes you might be killing off the good bacteria that keeps that bad bacteria at bay.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'll stick with nyquil tonight and if I need it tomorrow I'll try zzzquil. It's too cold to leave the house at 10pm.

Zzzquil is so good. Don't buy the off brands, they don't have alcohol in them, which is what makes the difference I think. I also drink additional alcohol.

Workin the morning shift tomorrow, can't wait to have an afternoon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nyquil + pot is the best way to sleep. You feel nice and wavy...then drift off peacefully into the dreamscape. I could do it every night.

Midnights dream girl?

tumblr_msw29hxRBK1r9ow28o1_500.jpg

I saw a girl a lot like her but without the tattoos and brown hair today on campus. Has the same oversized beanie and same build with gap. There's a stand in the quad where some guy from LA fitness was trying to get people to sign up. She walks by and he says something like "hey I think you're really beautiful and I would love to see you in my gym". I was like man that cheesy shit isn't gonna fly but she was swooning over him instantly.

arab

I saw a girl a lot like her but without the tattoos and brown hair today on campus. Has the same oversized beanie and same build with gap. There's a stand in the quad where some guy from LA fitness was trying to get people to sign up. She walks by and he says something like "hey I think you're really beautiful and I would love to see you in my gym". I was like man that cheesy shit isn't gonna fly but she was swooning over him instantly.

you can achieve similar results
1.) purchase gym
2.) post about it on gaf

Meanwhile, I ask this girl in my math class for her number because she was talking about working on the practice test in the library and I thought we could meet up. She says you give me your number and I'll text you, never does. But get this, another guy asks her for number at the end of class and she gives it up no hesitation whatsoever.

Wool

Why doesn't Coldvein respond to my harassment anymore? It's not even worth it.

Is Balddemon perma-banned? I'm back into Diablo 3. That was his favorite game...

AcridMeat

Banned
Going to a halloween party saturday, costume or no?
Yes. Just found out about one myself. I was gonna go as the singer of Gogol Bordello but it's just gonna be a haircut and shave and I'll be Fry again.

edit: Actually with my hair length right now I could potentially go crazy and try to mimic his hairstyle too. Manshion hair tips please.

Wool

Yes. Just found out about one myself. I was gonna go as the singer of Gogol Bordello but it's just gonna be a haircut and shave and I'll be Fry again.

edit: Actually with my hair length right now I could potentially go crazy and try to mimic his hairstyle too. Manshion hair tips please.

Do it.

I dare lucky to look at KZ shadowfall stuff that came out today and tell me he's fine with cancelling his pre-order. Might as well quit gaming if that's not hot enough for you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was actually really dumb. My xbox360 controller dpad just broke so i had to buy a new controller anyway.. and this definitely isn't very seemless yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm not having a very good time so far. I have no doubts the community will make the purchase worthwhile in the long run, but right now I wish I would have just bought a new xbox controller.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Volgarr the viking. I had a 3 dollar coupon for it because I think I already own some AS games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom