• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement of new consoles, but yeah, there's no rush. I'll wait until there's games I actually want. Peggle 2 doesn't count since I'm not paying $500 for an Xbox One, lol.

Salsa

got a couple beers and rebought this shit with extra AA5 credit:

EHqxokcl.jpg

I had this on my DSi and it was like crack. Now it's on my 3DS

buy it its $2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLl078by0d8

coldvein

Banned
Those are pretty much my thoughts. The only game I'd play is Killzone and I still have shit I need to finish on my PS3.

i could probably just stick with the PS3 library and have games to keep me happy for life.

the whole buy new shit cuz its new mentality that is rampant in the world is kinda ridiculous. that said the day mgs5 drops im buying a PS4 >_<

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement of new consoles, but yeah, there's no rush. I'll wait until there's games I actually want. Peggle 2 doesn't count since I'm not paying $500 for an Xbox One, lol.

I basically have a PS4 right now.
I got my new console a year ago.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought the DS and the PSP on launch day. But thats it I think.
Dualshock 4 only works for 50% of the games I've tried so far. Supposedly someone in the other thread got it working on Bluetooth whcich I wanna hook up tomorrow, but I don't even know how to turn the Bluetooth in my computer on. Its enabled in the bios and I tried installing the drivers again. Blech. PC gaming.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes handheld experiences are more immersive than traditional ones.

Also, does anyone else feel like dribing on intermediate mode in dirt3 feels like youre driving on a teflon coated skillet?

(._.)

Banned
speaking of which...

the girl i'm hooking up with said she wants to give me a rimjob.

do i want a rimjob?

fuck yeah you want a rim job. sort of embarrassed for you that you're even questioning the proposition. I would make sure to keep yourself clean or the kinky karma wont be so kind the next time around.

Mahonay

Banned
Back from our big company industry Halloween party we throw every year. I'm maybe a little drunk, Wish I had pictures my my matador costume right now. Our photographer should be posting stuff from the party soon.

Wool

My Chapman application is due November 1st, for the Dodge School of Cinematic Arts, but I'm also applying to NYU, USC, American University, maybe Pitzer, and Sarah Lawrence and Columbia College are my safety schools.

None of these sound like the types of school where you duct tape 40's to both of your hands and say you'll finish your paper after you're done.

This conversation has me thinking, which isn't healthy, but is drunk gaf the biggest melting pot on the forum?

I'd say so. Can't think of other thread that merges all sorts of stuff as randomly or neatlly as this one. Could be talking about fashion in one page and Pokemon, work, college, etc on the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom