• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Damn, drunk as hell and I hvae to go to work tomorow afternoon. Being alone and single on such awsom autumn day is hard. :(

Just got this Jack Spade cardholder. Wallets are so 2000 and late.

Hwwxn0H.jpg

Man, I used to keep like 500+ bucks on me at all times then people kept saying wtf are you doing that for so I'm all digital now.

I don't go to strip clubs.

But but but what happens if you happen to be in the unique situation to make it rain? You can't do that with a card...unless you've got loads of cards...that'd be pretty cool actually, and kinda dangerous.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys ever fantasize/fetishize having everything super clean. Like you just want to sit down and play a game but feel like you can't until its all clean and wonderful

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You guys ever fantasize/fetishize having everything super clean. Like you just want to sit down and play a game but feel like you can't until its all clean and wonderful
I've always been this way, but living with a dirty person has gradually discouraged me since my cleaning is so quickly undone.

Dranks tonight. I don't go out till ten at the earliest so it's all about anxiously waiting around for now. I got a haircut today and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm happy breaking got really bad. It IS just another tv show.

Salsa

PINYfg7.jpg

cheers pretty ppl

dont even have ice for this rum and coke

heading out someplace with proper booze soon

edit: appreciate my guitar nail

Salsa

Might go to a Champagne bar. Haven't been in a while.

im going to this party of acting school graduates

my aunt (20yo) goes there and is gonna be working the bar I think. Friend's gonna DJ

they have this "wear the stupidest shit you can and win free alcohol" banner but idk man I dont have stupid clothes SORRY

Salsa

im gonna wear this wich I guess is kinda stupid?

VOeA5nD.png

*selfie dedicated to coldvein

It most be pretty chill to have such a young aunt.

she's like my sister. Lives 2 blocks from here too

she's hot tho and all my friends wanna bang her so there's that

Salsa

My sister has always been closer to my uncle than my father for example, but I missed out on the family bonding.

last 2 years have been weird with her getting into the whole going out thing but it was nice finding her about and smoke weed and bond, it's like rediscovering a family member

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all I got a fuckin beach chair. Beach chair in front the tv/small boobed girls/volgarr.

Minus_Me

last 2 years have been weird with her getting into the whole going out thing but it was nice finding her about and smoke weed and bond, it's like rediscovering a family member

That genuinely sounds amazing! I'm happy to be close to my sister, its a relationship I would never wanna jeopardize.

Salsa

That genuinely sounds amazing! I'm happy to be close to my sister, its a relationship I would never wanna jeopardize.

it actually kinda happened with my sister in the last.. 3 years or so too

she's 40, and we never really had that much of a relationship outside of family gatherings and whatever and suddenly I realized she's cool as fuck and we smoked weed and bonded and now we are crazy close (kinda half-live in her house)

so basically: smoke weed with erryone

AcridMeat

Banned
Similar with my sister, last 2 years or so have gotten talking a lot more. In my case it's basically the only family I have I can talk to though.
Oh fuck I was reading not the most recent page fuuuck

J. Bravo

So this weed has been sitting in my bros wintergreen pouches can, and we rolled it in a pineapple swisher so we have minty pineapple tasting weed. Its actually kinda good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom