• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My girl loves hockey but has never been to a game. In going to take her. Is there any tips I need to know before we go??
Bring a red bull so you don't nod out during that shit. Hockey sucks, I'd rather watch pro bowling or some shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
Haven't listened to that new machinedrum yet, will do soon. Bout to get some pizza to cure this hangover.
lol we're going for the penguins.
Is she from pittsburgh? Because that's worse. Unless she loves them because of Mario Lemieux or something.
Bring a red bull so you don't nod out during that shit. Hockey sucks, I'd rather watch pro bowling or some shit.
What the hell I thought you were cool man.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Haven't listened to that new machinedrum yet, will do soon. Bout to get some pizza to cure this hangover.

Is she from pittsburgh? Because that's worse. Unless she loves them because of Mario Lemieux or something.

Idk why she likes them. She says her whole family is their fans? What's wrong with being a fan of a team that's not from your state? Fuck the lakers.

Minus_Me

Mario Lemieux was my fucking hero growing up. What a great player.

so yeah yesterday was pretty crazy: http://instagram.com/p/f8TXutPqx7/

Man I'd fit right in that crowd.

those girls all look way too young for me

kDwA9.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG my Dualshock now works wirelessly with comptor. I basically have PS4 ask me anything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
imo most people don't put enough pride and dignity into their masturbation

Salsa

my phone is hella scratched

got a deep one yesterday, can even see it with the screen on

shiet man, fuckin a grand worth of electronics, shucks

Wool

speaking of missoula, what's up with the KEEP MISSOULA WEIRD stickers I see on cars. How weird is misoula?

Those stickers are dumb. Montana has a whole bunch of weird towns, but Missoula is not one of them.

Edit: Portland isn't weird either. "OMG they put bacon on a doughnut! Portland is sooo weird!" Shut the fuck up.

J. Bravo

This is going to be interesting. I met this girl at the gym and we're hanging out with my friend and his gf at his gfs house. She's half black, from jersey, is my age, rowed in college, and has a fat ass. This could be a great night.

Jimothy

so i skipped the old rasputin in lieu of this 'old stock ale'. 11.7%. shit is fucking up my shit. shiiiiiittt

I see.

Are you a montana bro? if so, wherrrat?

Grew up in Bozeman. I moved to NYC in 2009 though.

Those stickers are dumb. Montana has a whole bunch of weird towns, but Missoula is not one of them.

If by weird you mean shitholes, then yeah. There are lots of those kind of towns in Montana, like Butte. Fuck Butte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom