• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Last night did not turn out so good. First party I went to wasn't my crowd at all, so I drank all their free vodka to try to loosen up, hit me like a brick when I got to the second party and I was too inebriated to do shit. So wasted. Puked in the bushes until me and my friends left. I done fucked up Halloween, GAF.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last night did not turn out so good. First party I went to wasn't my crowd at all, so I drank all their free vodka to try to loosen up, hit me like a brick when I got to the second party and I was too inebriated to do shit. So wasted. Puked in the bushes until me and my friends left. I done fucked up Halloween, GAF.
Haha, awesome. Were you in a costume?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think, as men, it's our duty to know how to cook breakfast in one pan.
I will be practicing this skill from now on

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's just like one dish though. It's easy when it's all mixed together in a scramble like that. That doesn't count.

I mean like bacon slices. Two pancakes, some hash browns and an egg all in one iron skillet.

you mean like, side-by-side? You can do that in those large electric skillets, I'd think you would run out of space on a standard cast iron skillet.

and it totally counts fuck you

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Party at Salsa's tonight.

Went out with a chick for a bit. It was the first real date I've been on since spring. It was alright, but I'm so used to meeting girls at bars and shit lately where everyone's a little loosey goosey, it's much harder to be yourself and make things happen when you're naturally introverted. There was a little tension and I think she wanted to chill longer but I didn't say anything on the way back, because I'm dumb. Now I'm back at the apartment alone, lol.

Anyways, fuck it, think I'll hit up the bar to wrap up the weekend. I need to return to my natural habitat.

I think the last time I was there I ordered a hooburrito, which was apparently developed in partnership with the band hoobastank.

I mean, how could you not order that. just saying 'hooburrito' is a joy.

Salsa

4gCTfwMl.jpg

this was probably in someone's butt wasnt it

nvm the background just some guy

J. Bravo

Waffle house and ihop are both way better than dennys.

serious question though guys. I thoroughly enjoyed last night. Should I text that girl and see what's up, or wait until I see her at work to say something?

Salsa

idk man some girls dig people who are just honest and dont "play the game"

up to you, but I dont think it'd be weird or needy to send her a text

Kwixotik

Is it unmanly to get a massage? My working class dad would be like "wut, son?" but in movies Asian mobsters are always getting massages. Or is that about happy endings?

edit: also, don't text that quick. Give it a little time.

J. Bravo

Is it unmanly to get a massage? My working class dad would be like "wut, son?" but in movies Asian mobsters are always getting massages. Or is that about happy endings?

edit: also, don't text that quick. Give it a little time.
yeah I probably will just wait until I see her in person tomorrow.

and no, get a massage lol. Swedish is super relaxing. And deep tissue will make you cry.

Jimothy

Has anyone gone to an um...asian massage parlor? They're apparently all over the place in NYC but I've never really been tempted to go. I imagine the whole thing makes both parties feel pathetic and dirty.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a headache from eating Halloween candy and Netflix is promoting ghostbusters.

haha there is a 'tokyo massage' down the street from my house. looks super sketchy, and it's open 24/7. I don't know how it stays open, there are tons of reviews all over the internet about the "full package" pricing. I guess as long as they don't flaunt it it's ok?

ZeroRay

haha there is a 'tokyo massage' down the street from my house. looks super sketchy, and it's open 24/7. I don't know how it stays open, there are tons of reviews all over the internet about the "full package" pricing. I guess as long as they don't flaunt it it's ok?

There's one by the street from me too.

No business would survive longer than a few months in that location, but they've been there a few years now...

There's one by the street from me too.

No business would survive longer than a few months in that location, but they've been there a few years now...

the parking lot is ALWAYS half-full. I guess there are a couple of them in town in various off the path locations. I don't know if I could do it (assume I were single etc).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't mind the bar being dead every now and then. Sometimes you need to just wallow a bit

I've had like twenty minutes total of massages in my entire life. I wish I hung out with guys like Minus, they get twice that on their lunch breaks.

Kambing

yo so i am having this disagreement with my friend.

He says i am weak ass shit when it comes to drinking. I just had a bottle of red fucking wine and feel like 6/10 smashed. Is that a good level of smash or is that weak shit smash? Definitely could do another bottle, but that would take me to 10/10 smash. Tell me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom