• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Grew up in Bozeman. I moved to NYC in 2009 though.

If by weird you mean shitholes, then yeah. There are lots of those kind of towns in Montana, like Butte. Fuck Butte.

I'm in Bozeman. By weird I mean weird. Polebridge, Pony, Eureka, etc. Those ghost towns are weird too but I don't know if they count.

Chillin' with my British friend, talking to another British fellow. What is going on? We are bored as duck. We decide to be wing men to each other.

I just suffered the great injustice in gaming history. I played a fifa game where I had 16 shots on target and scored only one goal. The other guy has ONE shot on target and scores a goal. I dominate every single stat and I lose on penalties. I smashed my controller against the wall.

What have I done to this deserve this shit. I can't even play a video game and escape the daily struggles of life without being robbed.

injustica.gif

J. Bravo

Mac I'm sorry I didn't fuck her but turns out she is super fucking chill. We made out a little bit and decided there would be a second date.

but she's like way too good for me lol, she's pursuing her masters in linguistics while she decides where to go to med school. Meanwhile, I'm strugglin through Gen eds on my way to being a paramedic...

AcridMeat

Banned
Mac I'm sorry I didn't fuck her but turns out she is super fucking chill. We made out a little bit and decided there would be a second date.

but she's like way too good for me lol, she's pursuing her masters in linguistics while she decides where to go to med school. Meanwhile, I'm strugglin through Gen eds on my way to being a paramedic...
Any good person doesn't give a fuck about this.

ZeroRay

but what if he's eggman?

guys I was told to stop posting the stuff I post about by some lurker who isn't even on gaf so come tomorrow morning expect a new style fox. my life is entering chapter 2.

Time to show life who's boss.

And it's not eggman. Or maybe it is. Dude's fucked up enough to post a stunt like this.

coldvein

Banned
mac montana went down hard yesterday, i know you care ;_;

also i ust typed "who cares" in a thread i might get bannned. luv u guys tho

coldvein

Banned
2013 eastern washington eagles are the cuntiest team i have ever watched play football

it was like rocky IV if drago won

or mighty ducks 2 wherein america didnt win

fucking garbagge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom