• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When in doubt, keep drinking. Fuck it. Stop when the room starts to move.

Sunday night karaoke is the most hilarious, sad and amazing thing. This corny old dude is singing born to be wild to like five people.

Salsa

do beer labels in the US suck too

they were so awesome in colombia

XthKlg5.jpg
v5shuGt.jpg
ilylnxo.jpg
JgPvupw.jpg
myplyfK.jpg
6Y7jkEX.jpg
cuIEGwV.jpg

local beer is boring

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wine ranks very high in terms of drunk feelings. It's so damn mellow.
I feel classy buzzed on wine. I should get into it. All I drink is beer.

This massive dude is singing Johnny Cash now. I wonder how high his cholesterol is. Dude's b-hole is a burning ring of fire after a night at buffalo wild wings.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wine is fantastic, and I quite enjoy the buzz from it, yet I never ever think to order it in a bar. Mac's post has been revelatory, need to try buying a bottle while out.

I never drink wine. I've probably had it a handful of times in my life, if that. I don't really know where to start so I'm open to suggestions.

pinot grigio is the best for bar drinking: it's sweet and clean, and the fact it's white means you won't scare people (I've noticed people are nervous about red wine spills at bars). It's a solid go-to.

Kambing

OKAY people.

as per the advice dished out in this magnificent, mind altering thread, i have reached a lvl 10/10 smash from WINE. and let me tell you. The shit and magic coming from a wine smash vs a beer smash, is like the difference between a good and bad shit. My fellow gaffers, i implore you all to chill and take a good and hard look at the bottle of wine you have in you pantry. It is calling you. Don't neglect the poor thing, take it, and OWN it. have a good sunday fellas.

Salsa

IilKZghl.jpg

partyin like an old fuck

also venezuela sent me the hottest pic yet

kaRszKJ.jpg

this replacement phone's shitty camera is getting in the way of our relationship tho

Kambing

I need a controversial point of view to do a presentation on. Anyone got an idea?

open relationships.

Like, why do they not represent the majority of relationships that function in our society? Is exclusivity and or commitment a by product of our culture? Aside from the prevention of widespread STD's(occurring from lack of protection), what is there to lose from open relationships? Women and men alike both fantasize about the the same and or opposite sex daily. What is the benefit to a monogamous relationship aside from satisfying one's own insecurities?

*please not that i am not pro open relationship and am bias. could never let my woman fuck another dick. that pussies MINE lol

could be interesting. I've never thought much about open relationships etc. There seem to be a lot of people out there who are sorta monogamous. Whatever works I guess.

My wife and I were joking about a threesome earlier today haha, and she said she would get jealous of me being with someone else right next to her. I said she could just put a on a show for me with the other woman instead, and her immediate response was

Oh, I think we have different ideas of what a threesome would be

...hold me gaf ;_______;

Kambing

could be interesting. I've never thought much about open relationships etc. There seem to be a lot of people out there who are sorta monogamous. Whatever works I guess.

My wife and I were joking about a threesome earlier today haha, and she said she would get jealous of me being with someone else right next to her. I said she could just put a on a show for me with the other woman instead, and her immediate response was

Oh, I think we have different ideas of what a threesome would be

...hold me gaf ;_______;

Dude holyshit. my woman is considering the idea of a threesome too. With another chick. I am of course turned on by this shit, but if i follow through its like, she will have that card to say "2 dicks and herself" and i just, uh, lol, dont think i can do that hahahaha. Another dick in the picture for me would be a turnoff -_-. But holyshit, seeing her get frisky with anoter hot chick, yes.gif SON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom