• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

tumblr_l4mk64VNlZ1qajc4eo1_400.gif

research

aWAyylP.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
please elaborate, I'm all tired from today and watching breaking bad. let me live vicariously pls

It wasn't anything that cool, I somehow ended up running into the same human female I hung out with earlier in the day. Had some drinks, and ended up back at her place. It was the first time I've made it to full pen in awhile, I bust a nut like it was a race. But fuck it, I'll get another swing at it.

All of this was possible thanks to alcohol!

I killed the thread.

J. Bravo

My buddy who thinks he has mono just asked me to work for him 6-10 tomorrow. I was really looking forward to not working lol. Maybe I'll make up some lame excuse.

Maybe everyone's actually drinking for once.
I know I am.

My buddy who thinks he has mono just asked me to work for him 6-10 tomorrow. I was really looking forward to not working lol. Maybe I'll make up some lame excuse.
Explosive diarrhea. Works everytime, assuming you use those terms.

They can't tell you to tough it out (unless they want you potentially shitting all over the floor), and it sounds too ridiculous to be made up. This was always my go-to.

In the interest of not being all negative and upsetting some lurker with my negative vibes I'm gonna throw a real wild card at you guys and tell you some positive stuff. Basically this is shit that happens but I never usually bother to talk about.

Got this chicks number in my class and she's fairly into me but on the other hand she's really not that hot and I guess has a guy she's kind of seeing whose in jail? Too much complication there for me.

I don't know if anybody saw that OT thread about the guy who stared at a chick for 30 seconds but I decided for fun to just give every woman I saw "the look". On my way home I stopped at the grocery store and this milf was walking by so I gave her the look and she's giving the look back. Next thing I know I see her again on the aisle I was on and she's smiling at me so I just said fuck it why not and talked to her. Got her info too but for all I know she's married and has kids (forgot to check ring finger) or something so I'm not too focused on it.

J. Bravo

I know I am.

Explosive diarrhea. Works everytime, assuming you use those terms.

They can't tell you to tough it out (unless they want you potentially shitting all over the floor), and it sounds too ridiculous to be made up. This was always my go-to.
He offered me $10 so I took the shift lol. 6 pack + couple gallons of gas + extra 4 hours is nice.
In the interest of not being all negative and upsetting some lurker with my negative vibes I'm gonna throw a real wild card at you guys and tell you some positive stuff. Basically this is shit that happens but I never usually bother to talk about.

Got this chicks number in my class and she's fairly into me but on the other hand she's really not that hot and I guess has a guy she's kind of seeing whose in jail? Too much complication there for me.

I don't know if anybody saw that OT thread about the guy who stared at a chick for 30 seconds but I decided for fun to just give every woman I saw "the look". On my way home I stopped at the grocery store and this milf was walking by so I gave her the look and she's giving the look back. Next thing I know I see her again on the aisle I was on and she's smiling at me so I just said fuck it why not and talked to her. Got her info too but for all I know she's married and has kids (forgot to check ring finger) or something so I'm not too focused on it.

nice bro! even if it doesn't turn into much, at least you know you can put in work.

Wool

It's getting cold and dark again. I always get depressed when it gets cold and dark, but at least it's whiskey season. Ten High tomorrow.

AcridMeat

Banned
It wasn't anything that cool, I somehow ended up running into the same human female I hung out with earlier in the day. Had some drinks, and ended up back at her place. It was the first time I've made it to full pen in awhile, I bust a nut like it was a race. But fuck it, I'll get another swing at it.

All of this was possible thanks to alcohol!
Sounds like an awesome Sunday to me. Lots of stuff lined up this weekend, should be better than most.

AcridMeat

Banned
Minus really if you need a butler or someone to carry around your wine at all times I'm your man just let me get a glimpse at this lifestyle.

Minus_Me

My girl is just adventurous, and I'm at a point in life where I'm really not jealous anymore. As for the Butler thing, I don't make enough to have an employee. :p

Salsa

man I sent a curriculum last week thinking nothing of it and I just got a call with a crazy job offer

this is the place: www.zonamerica.com

I have no idea what the position is all I know it required computer and english skillz

fuck im nervous, interview tomorrow 10am

salary is pretty fucking nuts

Minus_Me

man I sent a curriculum last week thinking nothing of it and I just got a call with a crazy job offer

this is the place: www.zonamerica.com

I have no idea what the position is all I know it required computer and english skillz

fuck im nervous, interview tomorrow 10am

salary is pretty fucking nuts

That's straight up Economic Hitmen dude. I wish you the best!

Salsa

im already fucked cause I only have t-shirts and sneakers right now

maybe they're all "hey we are an internet company so here's a scooter and you can come to the interview barefoot!" or something

Back on the booze tonight, been dry all year (at least I think so) but my mums coming off life support this week to face some questions concerning a missing 40 grand. Whether she did it, stole anywhere near that amount or her boss pulling a scam I dunno.

She certainly never had anything to show for it.

Wool

Back on the booze tonight, been dry all year (at least I think so) but my mums coming off life support this week to face some questions concerning a missing 40 grand. Whether she did it, stole anywhere near that amount or her boss pulling a scam I dunno.

She certainly never had anything to show for it.

When you say life support do you mean you give her money to live with? It sounds like you're going to kill her because of the stolen money.

No she's been in intensive care since collapsing last Monday, had brain surgery last Tuesday.

Me and the missus spent the summer getting her over a lung infection, she was 99% her old self on a Friday, back to work and looking well then went rapidly downhill. Her boss called to collect her books today and claims she's been robbing him.

We are devastated, the only good news was she's responding well today, typically the day we didn't go and see her but I'm worried about where this money shit is going. She leads a simple life, drives a shitty old car, no drink, no gambling, nothing that would lead to debt.

Should be a happy time, good excuse to catch up on drinking though.

Wool

No she's been in intensive care since collapsing last Monday, had brain surgery last Tuesday.

Me and the missus spent the summer getting her over a lung infection, she was 99% her old self on a Friday, back to work and looking well then went rapidly downhill. Her boss called to collect her books today and claims she's been robbing him.

We are devastated, the only good news was she's responding well today, typically the day we didn't go and see her but I'm worried about where this money shit is going. She leads a simple life, drives a shitty old car, no drink, no gambling, nothing that would lead to debt.

That's rough man, hope it all turns out okay.

AcridMeat

Banned

Thoughts are with your mom man, that's a real shit situation. But you already have the positive to look at that she's responding well. I highly doubt the boss was robbed by her, the fact she has been out of commission leads me to believe he may be pinning it on her, but I'm a cynic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom