• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw it on facebook dude. Looks good. You should definitely keep your facial hair with it though.
I wanted to see what it looked like with everything cleaned up. With November here I won't be shaving for a month again. I present you a SalsaShark™ post.
k4lrRBh.jpg
qA40Of2.jpg
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Kwixotik

I keep getting noise complaints and I'm not even making noise. In other news, I murdered the GRE today and celebrated with a wagyu burger with bone marrow mayo and fries fried in truffle oil on the side. And beer. Good day overall.

I was hanging out with the girl I'm hooking up with and a friend of mine comes up and asks what the deal with us was. She replies without missing a beat, "We're dating."

Ummm... what?

And she said it again later that day to someone else.

help guys

help

Thanks again guys, spent the evening with my brother and our partners chatting the whole thing over and think we've sussed what's happened, sadly we don't think mum is blameless but we have worked out a motive. Cannot believe the 40K figure but are sure money is missing.

We can understand how things went this far but we're all really disappointed.

Really is a shitty situation, hopefully no hangover tomorrow when I go see her.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Thanks again guys, spent the evening with my brother and our partners chatting the whole thing over and think we've sussed what's happened, sadly we don't think mum is blameless but we have worked out a motive. Cannot believe the 40K figure but are sure money is missing.

We can understand how things went this far but we're all really disappointed.

Really is a shitty situation, hopefully no hangover tomorrow when I go see her.
Hope for the best, man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just beat the first boss in volgarr the Viking and now I'm about to smoke a life bowl.

Kambing

DAMN.

I love getting tipsy and or wasted. But i am really bothered by just how much calories i am consuming as a result. Like, if i drink a bottle of beer or wine, that shit is going to cause weight gain man. I feel like the only other alternative is WEED, but i dislike smoking. This is so stupid to complain about its like one of those first world problems lol. My time should be spent coming up with the solution to life extension! I wish there was a low calorie wine, to take me out of it for a good 2-3 hours of my night. GODDAMN son

EloquentM

aka Mannny
DAMN.

I love getting tipsy and or wasted. But i am really bothered by just how much calories i am consuming as a result. Like, if i drink a bottle of beer or wine, that shit is going to cause weight gain man. I feel like the only other alternative is WEED, but i dislike smoking. This is so stupid to complain about its like one of those first world problems lol. My time should be spent coming up with the solution to life extension! I wish there was a low calorie wine, to take me out of it for a good 2-3 hours of my night. GODDAMN son
White wine.

AcridMeat

Banned
Honestly, maybe. I'd have to try it on to be sure. I just looked in my closet, this express shirt that fits me well is a small "modern fit". Whatever the hell that translates to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom