• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe you're doing some patented style fox extra dry trolling right now. There's just no way you could be into purple hair.

Same way I'm not actually into thigh gaps.
I'm not talking straight up purple hair man, that's not my style. Colored highlights in dark hair however I think looks great. It's pretty common with women and I don't see why it couldn't be replicated with men, particularly in the first image.

Examples:
ft_979c4db11f4b212a86e00430e2d3912e.jpg

e7f7d8e621e4a6c66df1c7163a3c22f2.jpg

I'm not talking straight up purple hair man, that's not my style. Colored highlights in dark hair however I think looks great. It's pretty common with women and I don't see why it couldn't be replicated with men, particularly in the first image.

Examples:

Man, I can't even remember the last time I saw a girl with purple and I DEFINITELY can't remember the last time I saw a guy doing it.

Unless it was like some hot topic shopping guy who looked like he wanted to burn down the school.

mantidor

So I'm drunk and I have to work in three hours, I need tips

I'm counting on sleep but I might not get up on time.

Yes I have a beer by my side -_- stop judging! help!

Gvaz

Banned
I'm actually going to have part of the front just be a wisp of white, like right in the front a little strip that i push over to the side

i'm doing this because i know it would drive my friend insane

Bagerk

Damnit, I'm sitting here on my own in my Sonic outfit, bag full of kitkats but all the Halloween kids keep skipping my house. Someone must have warned them about creepy old man Dean. Now I'm just sitting around in tights and a skivvy eating chocolate like a creepy old man.

Minus_Me

Having a small party at my parents place since it looks super creepy with some of the yard lights turned off. Going to be handing out an assortment of chocolate bars for kids and mini liquor bottles for parents if they're up to it. Too bad its raining at present, but hopefully it'll clear up.

Having a small party at my parents place since it looks super creepy with some of the yard lights turned off. Going to be handing out an assortment of chocolate bars for kids and mini liquor bottles for parents if they're up to it. Too bad its raining at present, but hopefully it'll clear up.

Better make sure you don't mix the two up.

Salsa

back from work

hot coworkers

everything else makes me feel dead inside

i'll try to last these 2 months, but man that corporate environment is fucking depressing

need to buy dress pants and shoes too, ugh

i'll need to remind myself that these 2 months give me enough cash to travel early next year. eyes on the prize

AcridMeat

Banned
Dude there are people out there whose entire lives are that. Don't complain about 2 months.
I complained about my 2 months desk job too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Halloween I'm gonna smoke weed and play Sega Genesis ROMs all day.

Salsa

oh also here's the crazy part: you know how I said the job involves working with US clients

well im assigned to Target

so im a Target tech service guy or something

fucking target

Wool

oh also here's the crazy part: you know how I said the job involves working with US clients

well im assigned to Target

so im a Target tech service guy or something

fucking target

Does that mean you'll be making business trips to Minneapolis? We could get drunk.

Salsa

Does that mean you'll be making business trips to Minneapolis? We could get drunk.

I wish, but nah, its all emails/phone

maybe I can get discounts or something and since there's no targets here I uhhh will let you guys know or something

J. Bravo

Sounds like you should quit, salsa.

btw guys, girl question. Do I take the girl that I actually like on a date, or go party tomorrow with the girl I merely want to fuck?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going out. I think this might be the first adult Halloween I've ever had. Work and other shit kept me from ever experiencing it. I'm not about to wear a costume but I'm gonna wear all black with some black eye make up because I can tonight.

AcridMeat

Banned
Couple friends backed out of what I was planning on tonight. Debating spending too much money to go to something that may or may not be worth it.

I'd have to drive which is the biggest killer for it. I want to driiiiink

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mmmmmm I just carved a pmpkn and then made baked pumpkin seeds. Watching that smash doc. and hangin.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Acrid get out of the house, live a little, touch a girl's butt.

Jtwo what Genesis games you playing? Hook up the Jurassic Park game that was some dope shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing shinobi3 and contra hard corps, but really I'm still playing volgarr the Viking bro.

(._.)

Banned
debating on going out. I'm just so people'd out. I feel really blue though. I don't know what to do. Too jaded to dress up. I don't know, ughh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom