• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
debating on going out. I'm just so people'd out. I feel really blue though. I don't know what to do. Too jaded to dress up. I don't know, ughh.
I pretty much feel the exact same way but I think I'm going to just force myself to go out. Too many women in slutty attire not to.

this is lame, I've had like 10 people so far. Last kid just rolled up in a hoodie and vans. I told him 'nice costume', and he goes, no joke, "I'm fabio". lol this kid was like 12. how does he know who fabio is.

I got really drunk and pulled the girl that runs the film society. Then after leaving her to the bus stop I came across the guy who runs the running society dressed as Abraham Lincoln. He then tells me he also pulled the same girl at one point. Good times were had.

EDIT: My keyboard feels of alcohol. Did someone spill drink on it? ? ?

Wool

Got home kind of early, but it was a great night. Started drinking Ten High at 4. Made homemade costumes with a few people. I wasa guy from that board game guess who. It was cold out tonight but there were a lot of women wearing almost nothing. Kind of weird when you thin k about it. Halloween is a great excuse to talk to strangers. There were a ton of Wayne + Garths. One guy was that basketball player birdman and he was walking around in stilts. very good.

Bagerk

they have Halloween in Australia?

or New Zealand I forget my bad

Send me some x please

Auuuuustralia MATE.

You send me some x. My friend just dumped my most consistent supply. Which is a bit awkward for me. What a bitch, why didn't she take my having fun into account?

Now I have to go on a date. My first date with this girl was about 8 hours of drinking, an hour at a rave in order to procure drugs and then about 15 hours of doing drugs in bed and fucking while listening to Comedy Bang Bang. One of the better first dates I've had.

J. Bravo

I have $9 to spend on my girl. Spent $20 on cover for me and my boy. Then he bought us drinks. SO I'm fuckedup. For some rasono I thought i was banned andcouln'dt log iback in on mobile. I'm not caring about my tpos right now. but I have $8.87. Cab + few drinks + covers = wtf. Bought to take a trip tomorrow with a girl I kind of like. I wish I had been making out with her in stead of this fucking bitch ass cardinals fan who almost bit my lowre lip off and scratched the shit out of my arm. my arm hurts now. furkc her. but i probably should have gone home with her to get some pussy. she had a bf apparently. but she was grabbingmy dick. but i have a girl I like. if you understand this, pls reply.

edit: got i'm dunk

OG Loc

Bruh im on the floor of my girlfriends bedroom because I called her at like 3 AM until she answered and opened the door for my drunk ass. My blazer and shirt were soaked with sweat from the party and I didn't want to hop in the bed mad grimy and shit. So I'm laying here with my shirt off and this bitch in here snoring ever so lightly goddamn shut up.

OG Loc

I have $9 to spend on my girl. Spent $20 on cover for me and my boy. Then he bought us drinks. SO I'm fuckedup. For some rasono I thought i was banned andcouln'dt log iback in on mobile. I'm not caring about my tpos right now. but I have $8.87. Cab + few drinks + covers = wtf. Bought to take a trip tomorrow with a girl I kind of like. I wish I had been making out with her in stead of this fucking bitch ass cardinals fan who almost bit my lowre lip off and scratched the shit out of my arm. my arm hurts now. furkc her. but i probably should have gone home with her to get some pussy. she had a bf apparently. but she was grabbingmy dick. but i have a girl I like. if you understand this, pls reply.

edit: got i'm dunk

Yooo I understand completely

J. Bravo

Bruh im on the floor of my girlfriends bedroom because I called her at like 3 AM until she answered and opened the door for my drunk ass. My blazer and shirt were soaked with sweat from the party and I didn't want to hop in the bed mad grimy and shit. So I'm laying here with my shirt off and this bitch in here snoring ever so lightly goddamn shut up.
lol at least u got a gf. this bitch almost tore my face off
Yooo I understand completely

:)

brisus, i love you.

OG Loc

My boy just sent this picture of me from last night.

GtEvdAQ.jpg

This image will definitely get quite a bit of use in my circle.

Bread

Banned
I decided to be a drunk asshole for halloween. chugged jd out of the bottle, blacked out, made a fool of myself. but i did not do anything on texting/social media so I'll consider it a win.

i gotta stop drinking

Minus_Me

Some parents put so much effort into their kids costumes and it's mind blowing when they knock at your door. The parents really enjoyed my adult handouts which was a nice surprise since almost everyone said yes when asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom