• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

At a bar. Waiting for coworker and another one that he's fucking. Assholes better hurry up. I'm only third wheeling this shit for so long. Got Gears to play when I get home.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is the third day in a row I've had my sweet quilt blanket laid out in front of the tv playing genesis and playstation roms. I started a career in ridge racer 4.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This is the third day in a row I've had my sweet quilt blanket laid out in front of the tv playing genesis and playstation roms. I started a career in ridge racer 4.
Jtwo I would jut like to say that you are by far the most interesting person I've ever not met.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid to he only reason I didn't best your daily challenge today is because it was my first run and instantly fucked everything up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For real though look at my shit.
j4yRfD02xEQak.jpg
Straight ballin' 24/7. The dualshock4 is the best controller.

Acrid my bday is Tuesday and I have no plans but I'm sure there will be drinks if you want to come to sr.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have guys ever played contra hard corps? It's really hard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand how people learned to play without an emulator. I'm not cheesiness with savestates, but I do have one at the beginning if the level I can quick load when I die. Otherwise it takes like close to a minute to get back to the game from the menus. You have to continue, go back to the character select screen, then watch the opening animatic every time you game over. It's horrible. But now I just press f8 and bounce back in instantly. I'm getting kinda alright, I can get tot he first boss without getting hit, but I usually lose a few weapons battling it.

God, it's so radical.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude cool. There honestly isn't anything special happening. My good dude works that night.

huh, not only are there pregnant sex toys, but there are latina pregnant sex toys. who knew.

I'm addicted to amazon sex toy reviews now:

This is a great item especially if you don't have a sexual partner. And you don't have to feed or talk to it. Not very demanding at all.

Wool

Have guys ever played contra hard corps? It's really hard.

Is it older or newer than Contra 3: Alien Wars? Back in 2011 my buddy and I got really good at that and beat it after like 9 months of practice.

What is this Spelunky game? Should I get it? Can I do a daily challenge too?

AcridMeat

Banned
Plans fell through tonight. Took a flask on a night hike with a friend, they went home because they've been up since 5. Gonna head to the bar alone. Wish me luck,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom