• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

salsa are you with her rigjt now?

nah we used to hang out much more but then she got a boyfriend, just found out now she's been single for like a week

that relationship lasted years tho so that's why it went from friend to acquaintance. it'd be weird to ring her up

J. Bravo

tonight was pretty legit. me and my boy wore bathrobes and compression shorts and nothing else to these parties. needless to say we got hella bitches feeling our bathrobes up haha.

"oh they're so soft!'
"what are you wearing under that?"
etc.

Wow I got way too reckless last night

I came in at the tailend of a party and apparently was stealing my roommates thunder.

So I left and tried to go over a girls house and promptly vomitted everywhere

WOO HALLOWEEN

AcridMeat

Banned
some dude named anthony told me i was a cool dude, that i was real which is rare to find these days

i guess that was a boost to m y mental psyche or maybe just confirmation of how fucked we are

AcridMeat

Banned
are you saying he was a liar, that i am not cool

probably true you're right fuck you macuser stop ignoring your most PROMINENT offspring

Liljagare

Awesome, carved up a moose (hunting season), got sloshed after, ate some of said moose.. I really love theese nights in fall.. :p

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You ever been in a relationship that you really enjoyed but at the same time you know you need to get out of ASAP? It sucks. I mean I've been in relationships where I couldn't give two fucks about the girl and I needed to get out so I did, but fuck this is different.

J. Bravo

what games should I save up for? Is Don't Starve any good?

NSy75D5.png

Ugh, I was fine this morning but after a few hours my left side kills.. No idea if its from the drinking last night, wii fit last night or something random... I'm just hoping its not from alcohol.

I was out tonight and I experienced a series of events that I just can't believe. All I know is this is not the way I want my life to be turning out and if something doesn't change soon I'm gonna be in a lot of fucking trouble.

In the past I know complained or exaggerated stuff but this time I'm truly completely fazed and I'm just not sure if or how I'm gonna be able to figure this thing out and that terrifies me.

Salsa

I was out tonight and I experienced a series of events that I just can't believe. All I know is this is not the way I want my life to be turning out and if something doesn't change soon I'm gonna be in a lot of fucking trouble.

In the past I know complained or exaggerated stuff but this time I'm truly completely fazed and I'm just not sure if or how I'm gonna be able to figure this thing out and that terrifies me.

Wilson-bait.gif

dont bait brah

what happened

J. Bravo

Cirrusly. Gotta tell us. If it helps, I decided tonight that I can't fuck around anymore. I'm supposed to last 6 more days with about $9 in the bank.

I wouldn't even know where to start. I might be in some legal trouble, I'm definitely in trouble with my family, I got stabbed in the back, I failed a friend, realized a girl that I actually cared for as a person is being manipulated by one of the most despicable human beings I've ever met, and I tripped down some stairs and busted up my ankle. That's as far as I can go when it comes to explaining this madness. All in one night and it's only 11pm.

I don't really believe in much but maybe this is karma and it's only way I'll learn to become a better person and to try and improve the direction of my life.

J. Bravo

Are you going to give us details or should we advise you in generalities?

Either way, that all sucks, but 4 years ago I thought my life was over too. I was in legal trouble, family trouble, pissed off the only female who had my best interests at heart, and ended up in jail. I feel for you bro. You'll tough it out and come back a better man, no matter what happens.

Wool

I had a great night. This sushi place my buddy works at was closing to be remodeled so they had to use all the booze tonight. Lots of free drinks. Also sushis. I had something called "Sake". It was served warm. I like the way it tastes. Also, the server was drunk.

Also, I think Jtwo and I have beef. He might have me on ignore.

I wouldn't even know where to start. I might be in some legal trouble, I'm definitely in trouble with my family, I got stabbed in the back, I failed a friend, realized a girl that I actually cared for as a person is being manipulated by one of the most despicable human beings I've ever met, and I tripped down some stairs and busted up my ankle. That's as far as I can go when it comes to explaining this madness. All in one night and it's only 11pm.

I don't really believe in much but maybe this is karma and it's only way I'll learn to become a better person and to try and improve the direction of my life.
Sit on it tonight and update us on your thoughts tomorrow (if you feel like it of course). Hopefully things end up not nearly as bad as you think. Either way, we're here for you bro.

Are you going to give us details or should we advise you in generalities?

Either way, that all sucks, but 4 years ago I thought my life was over too. I was in legal trouble, family trouble, pissed off the only female who had my best interests at heart, and ended up in jail. I feel for you bro. You'll tough it out and come back a better man, no matter what happens.
I seem to recall you busting your ankle as well. You and Midnights have more in common than you think.

Bagerk

God damn you Mark Webber, I'm so drunk and I am only going to have 2 hours and 45 mins sleep before I have to get up for work after this race.

Salsa

I just bought the cheapest most terrible work clothes ever

a pair of dress pants that make me look like MC hammer

fuck it I barely had any money and I wouldnt be all dressing up for a 2 month job

i'll try to send them to a tailor tho I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom