• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite dog ever was named elliott and he had to be put down last week. here's a picture of him a few days before.

PnI7Q3V.jpg

i miss elliott smith and elliott the beagle. i miss drinking and posting every night, too, but it's a hard thing to keep up. i love you guys.

my favorite dog ever was named elliott and he had to be put down last week. here's a picture of him a few days before.

i miss elliott smith and elliott the beagle. i miss drinking and posting every night, too, but it's a hard thing to keep up. i love you guys.

Sorry blame space.

did a double showing of lone survivor and llweyn davis tonight, and traded magic cards for whisky. all in all, a good day.

EDIT: sorry about your dog blamespace. nothing harder than loosing a pet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Blame Space sorry about your dog. Pets are awesome until they fucking die.

I can hear her puking in the bathroom. I'm a bad influence.

HB AcridMeat!!!

Last night was my birthday. So I went out with friends, got drunk and made out with a friend. She confessed she had a crush on me for a while. Then I went home, my mind was blown and I masturbated vigorously. My dick hurts.
A severe muscle cramp woke me up after 4 hours of sleep. And my manager called me in to work for a couple hours, because the shop was slammed. Thank god I had orange juice in my fridge.
After an intense morning at work, I was so hung over and groggy I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going. I just sat in the store's basement laughing to myself. I eventually paid a kid $5 to get me more orange juice as I was in no mental condition to leave the store and get it myself. Eventually I felt better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I was a teenager I literally ripped my dickskin as I was trying to jerk off while hammered on Jim Beam. There was a pretty big crack of exposed dickmeat, it did not feel good.

Snuggs, what happened to this place?

Its tattered and falling to pieces.
Last couple pages were solid. We had Timedog and Blame Space cameos. There's still hope or us.

Wool

I went to this "art gallery opening" last night cause my roommate had stuff in it. There were a bunch of attractive people, and free wine. It's a weird feeling to see somebody in their element. Around the house she's this ditzy, giggling blonde girl who leaves messes around and never changes her cat's litter box. At the art show she's being all eloquent and describing things and shit. I like seeing people at their best.

Minus_Me

I went to this "art gallery opening" last night cause my roommate had stuff in it. There were a bunch of attractive people, and free wine. It's a weird feeling to see somebody in their element. Around the house she's this ditzy, giggling blonde girl who leaves messes around and never changes her cat's litter box. At the art show she's being all eloquent and describing things and shit. I like seeing people at their best.

Sounds like my girl, I love watching her work the gallery and the guests.

Ezza

losing a pet is one of the worst things ever, when I was a little boy I lost two. Muneca who still makes me cry when I saw her falling apart and Drink (yes Drink). It was like losing family, which it really was. Take care blame space and I hope you recover from this fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom