• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thomas get some Munchies. It's got pretz, doritoes, cheetos and cheese sun chips. Best drunk snax out there.

It's early and I'm already buzzed.

I prefer staters, albertsons, costco or food for less if you don't mind the characters that tend to gravitate towards them. What's winco even like?
it cheaper most of the times and its open 24 hours.... theirs no albertsons around here and Staters is kinda far.. usually when you go to Winco around 11pm-2am you just see all the stoners and drunk getting more beer and snacks lol

Thomas get some Munchies. It's got pretz, doritoes, cheetos and cheese sun chips. Best drunk snax out there.

It's early and I'm already buzzed.

ohh yeah i forgot about those.. weill probably get the hot ones

arab

Power out for the third time in 5 days or so. Fuck this

Carmelo-Anthony-507615-1-402.jpg

Kinda want to take my kid to the hobbit but I don't know if he has 2.5 or whatever hours of sit and shut the fuck up in him.

Plus if some dude dies he'll start crying and I can't have him publically ruining my rep like that

Kinda want to take my kid to the hobbit but I don't know if he has 2.5 or whatever hours of sit and shut the fuck up in him.

Plus if some dude dies he'll start crying and I can't have him publically ruining my rep like that

Just tell him the same shit I tell my son "You see those people over there? The one yelling his son and drinking a soda? You make a noise I will trade you to him for a dollar."

kehs

Banned
I don't usually like to judge people on an actual real-life level, but you gotta be a really sad withering part of a human being to pretend to be something else, just to attempt to have a soul crunching pathetic moment in the proverbial spotlight while trying humiliate someone else.

Whatever happened to enjoying the nice moments in life?

I don't usually like to judge people on an actual real-life level, but you gotta be a really sad withering part of a human being to pretend to be something else, just to attempt to have a soul crunching pathetic moment in the proverbial spotlight while trying humiliate someone else.

Victim culture and identity politics. Books, tvs, and movies romanticising mental illness.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Wait there's nice moments in life?

AcridMeat

Banned
Power just went out again. It's awesome looking out your window to see all the electricity your neighbor has access to.

Edit: out again an hour after it came back

kehs

Banned
So I just realized I've been leaving outside my means tonight, I order five cases of caviar instead of three.

can one of you mods reading this thread give me back my thread privileges so I can post shit about how all the tech companies are seemingly going against the nsa and warrantless taps, cause the rest of the dickheads on gaf are too busy enjoying the knock out game.

arab

So I just realized I've been leaving outside my means tonight, I order five cases of caviar instead of three.

can one of you mods reading this thread give me back my thread privileges so I can post shit about how all the tech companies are seemingly going against the nsa and warrantless taps, cause the rest of the dickheads on gaf are too busy enjoying the knock out game.

mods don't read this thread. i can call acrid a turkey and they won't do a god damn thing

kehs

Banned
You're a jerk zero.

I had to drink like 4 jamesons while playing pool.

I assume I made i home since it's tuesday already.

J. Bravo

fucking car died. think it's the starter. when i turn the key, it just makes a clicking noise. i know it's not the battery. oh also the power steering and heater burned out like 5 minutes before the car did. fffffffffffffffffffffff

it's probably the starter. if you don't mind being cold and pissed off you can tap it to get it going again for a while so you have some time to get to a mechanic. they're expensive. :/

AcridMeat

Banned
mods don't read this thread. i can call acrid a turkey and they won't do a god damn thing
Most mods have called me something smaller and fruitier than that.

Power is still out, in bed in a hoodie listening to an episode of the bombcast. What a fucking sweet Monday.

Quark I'll sell you my 97 318is.

J. Bravo

that's actually one of the bmws i like, but how does it run? my car is a 2001 buick regal and runs like shit, but i guess beamers are better made.

also if you didn't live in cali or w/e i would totes buy it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Runs well but engine light is kind of permanently on. Hasn't given me any big problems in the 3 years we've had it.

And yeah e36s are great body styles, I haven't liked much past the e46.

ZeroRay

Whenever I get a good paying career, first car I'm getting is a 1M, or maybe one of the 2 series cars if they don't suck.

sorry that was directed towards zeroray, I would never thank your mom for her terrible jerking technique

So I guess I can start calling you mac daddy from now on, huh? Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom