• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezza

Btw way is it just me or does anyone else want to scratch their privates with blame spaces stach? Lordy help me.

Fuckin iced in, probably will be for the next two days as well. Fuck.
As someone living on the west coast where we never get more than a few inches of snow a year, the prospect of being iced/snowed-in has always seemed appealing to me. For a day or two at least. Would give me time to catch up on some games.

I'm sure realistically it sucks.

Well looks like me and ill might be meeting for reals. If one or neither of us doesn't come back please call the LAPD.
I hope you end up at one of Illithid's high school rages. Be the man I wasn't.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got dragged along for a doubleheader. Drankin at this asspacked bar. Kinda have to poop but there's no way I'd do it here. ginna be so strung out tomorrow.

AcridMeat

Banned
i feel like i'm going to explode, and i need this beer in me because i'm not drunk enough for the occasion.

thanks snuggler by the way

i look like human garbage right now

lvQGbl8.jpg

but do I look like 18-20 human garbage

ScrubJay

ummmmm hi.

So I picked up drinking again about 3 weeks ago after a 7 year dry spell. Am I a bad person? Be honest. Lifes gotten complex and stuff

ZeroRay

Got 10-1 at pool tonight. I got a GPS now, Cop. Sorry for not making it to the Billiard Club, fuck schedules and itineraries.

What a terrible night. Didn't get to meet ill since he couldn't come to the bar we were at first, instead I met the most obnoxious and bitchy stuck up chick I've ever come across (again), and everything just spiraled out of control from that point.

That theory about LA people being somehow nicer than people where I live is not really coming true. Seemed like the same assholes I deal with.

No I met the guy who owned the house and he said they decided to move the celebration to the bar since it was a bust at his house. From what people were saying he had a real nice place.

I wouldn't have went to the house at that point since the chick was just being a total bitch. She had won some contest for VH1 or something they were celebrating and she was ragging on me for not being hyped enough for her and dancing hard/enough. Just dictating everything and everyone.

She also got pissed because she thought I ignored her when I first met her. Just critiquing over the smallest details man.

If you want nice, move to Utah or something.
utah is nice until you hit the road. then it's mad max. but in a passive aggressive kind of way.

straight up the nicest regional people I have encountered thus far were the fine people of waterloo. like, we lost our tickets to a oktoberfest event, and some old grandma drove to the ticket counter across town and got them reprinted while we waited.

have i ever posted about how i fucking love house parties where 90% of the people there don't give a shit about sports

(because last night got so much better after ohio state lost, somehow)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Niceness is overrated. We should just be honest with ourselves and accept that deep down inside, we all hate each other.

im gonna go to the store later today... obviously gonna buy some booze but what should i get for drunk munchies/ food?? what do you guys make when drunk??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom