• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

honestly, i'd probably get a prius if i could. gotta save on that gas money, and i'd still get pussy. women love environmental activists.

J. Bravo

sucks man if I don't have a hot ride I'm not gonna be getting action.

i dunno man, i'm getting to the age where females want a man who values things like saving money and being eco friendly. it's almost time to grow up.

plus i'm poor as fuck and need more money to buy the biddies drinks

i dunno man, i'm getting to the age where females want a man who values things like saving money and being eco friendly. it's almost time to grow up.

plus i'm poor as fuck and need more money to buy the biddies drinks

I'm waiting for that age to come. Feels like I'm in eternal high school with the people I meet.

J. Bravo

^lol also that. I was gonna say that but didn't want to be mean.

I'm waiting for that age to come. Feels like I'm in eternal high school with the people I meet.

how old are you? thought we're close to the same age... i'm 22. a lot of my friends are just out of hs, and i'm actually banging an 18 year old atm. probably won't go anywhere serious, but yeah. i've started to meet girls around my age and i kind of like the maturity levels lol.

Everyone is different. Maybe you meet different people, maybe you live somewhere where it's not as important, etc.

Just telling you what I experience. I got alright game but I guess it depends on what you consider game too.

Mac,

I met this hot as fuck blonde Jewish chick that said she wanted a Hispanic dude. So I waited all semester to play my hand. I was giving a presentation and mentioned my heritage, knowing I would have her attention, next thing I know she added me on FB, Intstagram, and emailed my college email account asking for my personal email.

Everyone is different. Maybe you meet different people, maybe you live somewhere where it's not as important, etc.

Just telling you what I experience. I got alright game but I guess it depends on what you consider game too.

Aren't you from OC? bro you're going to need a bigger truck.

I'm just messing with you dude.

It's not about the chicks man it's about having your life on point. Why buy 2k SLP blazers? Why get 60 dollar haircuts? Why go for the high paying jobs? Why buy gym memberships and go 5 days a week?

It's not about the chicks man it's about having your life on point. Why buy 2k SLP blazers? Why get 60 dollar haircuts? Why go for the high paying jobs? Why buy gym memberships and go 5 days a week?

. . . that's silly. If a $20 haircut looks just as good as a $60, why pay more?

If you want a nice car cause you're into cars, cool. If you want a nice car because it's nice and expensive . . . dumb. Might as well go buy diamond rings and other pointlessly expensive things.

kehs

Banned
I either had a really horrible vivid dream about throwing up, or I'm gonna find some super hidden throw up in my room one day.

Either way, Its too early for me to be up.

arab

Wow why do they care? We're all friends here.

I call my best friend names all the time that doesn't mean I don't love him

cop didn't mention it but he tried putting his penis in evilore's ear and that's a violation of personal space. all it takes is mac and snuggs putting in a ban request to get things done.

basically, if you want to stay unbanned, you have to blow mac and/or snuggs

just fyi, it takes twice as many blowjobs to undo a ban request as it does to submit, even if you submit a request for another poster. you can see how quickly things can spiral out of control.

DkF0r7n.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just discovered the Hater dance.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=16AXISMcQ4cqxol5TKh_Xw&bvm=bv.57799294,d.cGU

YOu gotta wake up and listen to hater and stand very still and stare at the floor and every time the bass hits you just lean your hip to the left. other than that you dont do anything. i just spent 14 minutes and 92 seconds doing the hater dance.

it helps if you keep your whole body tense and then let the tenion out in very very small bursts

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Coppy. Been avoiding this thread because I have a legitimate substance abuse problem that is no longer fun or worth glorifying.

but i woke up and danced for a half hour and also have those orange 'cheese' crackers. idk. im still drinking. like right right now now that what its all about, thinkin im gonna try to date aubrey plaza.

kehs

Banned
Yea man, that's probably a good thing. I should start doing that.

I got called out for being drunk all the time, and I quote "use your intelligence for something better", if I wasn't in front of a bunch of people I would have broken down.

Good seeing you posting again though man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
shabba dee
shabba doo
hey fuck you

Which of you schnooks took my rhyme book?
Look give it back you're wicky wack
With your ticky tack calls didn't touch you at all
I didn't touch your hand man you know its all ball
You sold a few records but don't get slick
'Cause you used a corked bat to get those hits
You've been in the game, your career is long
But when you break it down you've only got 2 songs
MC's are like clay pigeons and I'm shootn' skeet
I just yell pull and MMM drops the beat
You people call yourselves MC's but you're garbage men
Takin' out the trash when you pull out the pen

And if you don't like then hey fuck you!

I read about you up on page 6
They was trashin' your ass it's sad you're getting dissed
Now talk about your face now don't get pissed
But I suggest you see a dermatologist
I keep that hot sauce hot not mild and weak
It's gonna burn your mouth until you wet your beak
I've got billions and billions of rhymes to flex
'Cause I've got more rhymes than Carl Sagan's got turtlenecks
Your rhymes are fake like a Canal Street watch
You're hearing me and you're like "oh my god its Sasquatch!"
I'm walkin' on water while you're stepping in shit
So put your sewer boots on before your ass gets lit

So put a quarter in your ass cause you played yourself

Sucker MC's it's me they're resenting
In the animal kingdom they call it presenting
With the dipsy doodle the kit and caboodle
The truth is brutal your grandma's kugel
Kings County is my stomping ground
The Albee Square Mall, Brooklyn, Downtown
So don't ask me to wine and dine ya
I'm from Brooklyn you're from Regina
You're like Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam
You're just yellin' and wildin' wondering who I am
With those lies you're telling you look like Toucan Sam
But my style's impregnable like the Hoover Dam

I got a cut the same time as some other guy and this chick that knows us compliments on how nice his is and ignored my sweet hair. Mine was way nicer than his it's not even close.

Every fucking time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got a cut the same time as some other guy and this chick that knows us compliments on how nice his is and ignored my sweet hair. Mine was way nicer than his it's not even close.

Every fucking time.

Maybe that's just what you think? Maybe it's not?

Acrid I know that life, dude. Stay positive.

Every fucking time.
Maybe she just came with the guy? I think you're overthinking this one bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom