• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
MSIUeNW.jpg

Mac we need to have the next Seattle meet up at Von Trapp's, you'll love it. As long as EA doesn't shut our party down again that is (PAX joke).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If anyone is Murrieta, California there is a Shell gas station that has a Popeyes in it. Its off the 15 freeway exit Murrieta Hot Springs.

Bomb ass fried chicken aside they have 40 oz King Cobra for $2.00. Not the highest quality alcohol but I loaded up on them literally and figuratively.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Conceptually speaking I'm really into knit wool boyshort/panties on girls right now. Probably with nylon boyshorts or panties underneath.

Thats a good look. Get some knit wool booty shorts and correspond them with nylon panties underneath. Don't contrast it looks like a spiderweb up on that cooch, but the same color... its like sweater boobies but for pussy.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Conceptually speaking I'm really into knit wool boyshort/panties on girls right now. Probably with nylon boyshorts or panties underneath.

Thats a good look. Get some knit wool booty shorts and correspond them with nylon panties underneath. Don't contrast it looks like a spiderweb up on that cooch, but the same color... its like sweater boobies but for pussy.
I'm messed up but i agree. So take this post with a grain of salt. I don't know what im reading.

fucking EA that was some fucking bullshit

...it meant ill and his bro got to go to that other bar, though

yeah, it worked out for me.

part of me really wants to get drunk but then the other part of me doesn't think i can handle passing out on my floor for the third night in a row.

let's see which one wins out

Kwixotik

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm interested. Picture?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
mr hemmingway i killed those kids in islands of the storm just to see you drink yourself to insanity
-god

ps fuck you

kehs

Banned
I saw those soft cheekbones, so im not sure.

whens the next south florida meet up? I know i balied last time, but it was cool.

ZeroRay

I saw those soft cheekbones, so im not sure.

whens the next south florida meet up? I know i balied last time, but it was cool.

idk. Gotta resurrect the thread and suggest one for next year. It's good that I got used to driving an hour for a 20 mile commute thanks to the latest job my employer's putting me through.

fucking EA that was some fucking bullshit

...it meant ill and his bro got to go to that other bar, though

yeah, it worked out for me.

part of me really wants to get drunk but then the other part of me doesn't think i can handle passing out on my floor for the third night in a row.

let's see which one wins out
The night ended up working out beautifully, but I'm definitely still salty about how things went down. Next year we'll try and shut their party down instead.

kehs

Banned
idk. Gotta resurrect the thread and suggest one for next year. It's good that I got used to driving an hour for a 20 mile commute thanks to the latest job my employer's putting me through.

I gotta look up the thread, I erased all my subscriptions a bit ago.

I don't know how people dont like driving. I fucking love it. I have so many glass videos of me just driving to random places.

ZeroRay

I gotta look up the thread, I erased all my subscriptions a bit ago.

I don't know how people dont like driving. I fucking love it. I have so many glass videos of me just driving to random places.

I love driving. Hate traffic.

Sometimes it's pretty nice though if time is not a factor and you can just vibe inside. People should drive safely though. My neighbors suffered a great tragedy the last few days cause some asshole was going too fast for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom