• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

We've been watching X-Files and drinking rum every night for a couple weeks. Just finished the first season the other day. It's amazing. There was an episode about a guy that hibernates for 30 years at a time, then wakes up and eats 5 people's livers. I bet that would really take my tolerance down a few notches.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I love that episode! I saw kickass2 today and it was alright.

This guy right here...

image.php

is a pretty alright guy.

just for men model looks, peak lapel jacket, polka dot tie, purple-gold pocket square, cybil shepard as accessory. definition of winning.

edit: i have a twitter i never use, but that's it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's one degree F out right now, literally a single degree. Fuck Michigan. ❄️⛄️💀🔫

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude fuck.

Like four days ago I hurt my shins jogging, I just liked pulled it whatever. It sucked I had to walk all the way home. Anyway I've been babying it but getting super bummed out not excercising so today I was feeling good and went for a chill jog and now I'm home and my shin is like fuzzy. It doesn't quite hurt it just feels fuzzy.

3:17pm for me, at my desk with an Alaskan amber next to me while I work and my wife is skiing with friends. This sucks. But I can't complain to much as I get to drink and be on gaf while I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom