• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to reach a point where I don't know what age girls I should even be interested in. I'll be hitting 24 this year I think below 20 is too young. But then at the same time all these girls that are 22+ already graduated college and got careers why the fuck would they be interested in a clown whose still in school.

Makes you wonder man.

ScrubJay

Drank about half a bottle of Kraken tonight. Stressed out after a week of shitty work. Goddam they need to promote me already but I think I',m fuckin this up.

I got into some 151 proof Black Seal rum tonight and watched Dallas Buyers Club. It's a great fucking movie.

How's drunk GAF tonight? I'm not usually in here but it just felt right posting tonight.

I'm starting to reach a point where I don't know what age girls I should even be interested in. I'll be hitting 24 this year I think below 20 is too young. But then at the same time all these girls that are 22+ already graduated college and got careers why the fuck would they be interested in a clown whose still in school.

Makes you wonder man.

You're being stupid.

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 21. We were 23 and 20 when we met. The older you get the less of a big deal age is. The only hindrance I can think of (and encountered) is the inability for the other person to go out to bars, and thus getting in the way of social activities. However, if you're in an area/social group that has a lot of house party shenanigans going on this isn't actually a huge deal.

Kisaya

3gUrmqz.jpg

eFTH4fP.jpg

Minus_Me

Just chase your prey to exhaustion and spear it.

Make your ancestors proud.

GOing to be in South Africa at some point, so I may try this. There was a joke going around the office that they were sending me to Liberia. That would have been interesting honestly.

ZeroRay

I'd gladly hack up what's left of my lungs to shish with kisaya...or at least eggman one on one just to hear what fucked up shit he says. <3

GOing to be in South Africa at some point, so I may try this. There was a joke going around the office that they were sending me to Liberia. That would have been interesting honestly.

Ha! Would to hear a story of you pitching whatever you sell to one of those ex-generals.

Makes you wonder man.

as long as you don't get arrested

Why thefuck do you need shearling in 70f. Its 5 degrees here. I need it more :(

and i was still cold

ugh...

Wz5iuIt.jpg

saw this picture today and I realized that I am the capybara and my current job(s) is that big reptile.

ever looming... just waiting to devour me whole...

edit: I don't know what I'm saying

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Horse detective is a pretty swell guy, when I come over in 2015 to your terrible continent I plan to seduce and steal him

I think I might finish off my other bottle of JD and then have a few beers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How do you guys do your grocery shopping?
I'm making a list right now and pure dreading going to the store. I usually make a list and organize it by the floorplan of safeway. (seriously) Produce is always left and beer/bread is already far right. The middle section of the store can vary from time to time, but thats where all the bullshit stuff you don't want anyway is. I spend usually like 40 minutes going through stuff and planning my shopping experience and then i try to execute in less than 20 minutes because I feel like being in grocery store is as horrifying as being dosed with acid while you have a proper 1980s hangover.

*edit*
I just drew a really beautiful sine wave on my shopping list and its giving me emotional strength.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
mac, I see you like fashion

I have one of these hats like this fellow here

il_fullxfull.332560208.jpg

I wear it at a jaunty angle and I enjoy it

is it too fedora like or can I get away with not having to be euphoric and friend-zoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom