• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I 100% wing it at the grocery store. I just grab whatever catches my eye in the moment. It's the best when I'm super stoned while doing it. I'm gonna go there soon, for sure hitting up the beer aisle, today is a great drinking day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I 100% wing it at the grocery store. I just grab whatever catches my eye in the moment. It's the best when I'm super stoned while doing it. I'm gonna go there soon, for sure hitting up the beer aisle, today is a great drinking day.

Thats how they get you, man. I got a case of redstripe while at the store and I'm kinda upset I'm drinking it already.

does anyone here fuck with league of angels? i keep getting this ad on the front page.. seems pretty awesome, i think i'm gonna download it.

isltnjJXMOeyi.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One time I jacked my shit to the DOA girls.
It was mostly a thought experiment.

i remember buying xtreme volleyball on amazon cause i was too embarrassed to get it at the store

holy fuck that was like 10 years ago.. I'm old

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They should put that game on Steam. I loved that game.

AcridMeat

Banned
jtwo we missed you last night. cut chemist was on it and the guy before him was great too.

macuser im gonna take a shower then try on this suit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I heard. I was under the impression a certain someone (whom i explicitly asked) wasn't gonna be there.
I'm sad I missed it but it just wasn't a good night for me.

Need a pic with arm at side to be sure. Also wear nothing but the jacket so we are not visually distracted.

The buttonholes are not real so however much material is folded up into the sleeve they can bring it down. It's wool so it will press out without problems.

Edit in case I'm not clear I want you totally naked with a jacket on.

AcridMeat

Banned
Need a pic with arm at side to be sure. Also wear nothing but the jacket so we are not visually distracted.

The buttonholes are not real so however much material is folded up into the sleeve they can bring it down. It's wool so it will press out without problems.

Edit in case I'm not clear I want you totally naked with a jacket on.
I linked to pictures of the arm out. But that's good to hear the buttonholes aren't an issue.

I wanna see em straight down. Ideally brushing your unclothed thigh

This will also help see if the shoulders are good too

Double edit: worst case scenario you at least know your ck collection size, so you can hit up gilt, yoox, etc and reap the fire sake discount rewards.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wanna see em straight down. Ideally brushing your unclothed thigh

This will also help see if the shoulders are good too

Double edit: worst case scenario you at least know your ck collection size, so you can hit up gilt, yoox, etc and reap the fire sake discount rewards.
5jRAMEol.jpg

Seems to fit better with short sleeve or not button ups. I was quick to get a picture I didn't square the blazer so the shoulder seems a bit off.

Either way I'll take it off your hands. pm email for $$

Yeah see if you can drop it down an inch-ish. Should be able to to this just about anywhere, but try a dedicated tailor shop first.

Edit: don't worry about $ until you're sure about the sleeves bb. Only a villain would require otherwise.

AcridMeat

Banned
We need more posts so those pictures are gone. I had a murphy's stout with dinner. Still prefer IPAs. Every time I have a smooth beer I think about what it's not. Thanks by the way, I'll take it to a tailor in the next couple days.

I've been over beer for a while now and I'm not missing it outright, but sometimes a good stout is always welcome.
I kinda get what you mean, but barleywine ale is so goddamn strong I can't not drink it. my local beer mecca has some strange austrian malt beers that are 15% abv. I'm kinda afraid to go that far.

Minus_Me

I got to try that 120 Minute IPA from dogfish head and was surprised at how fast I got drunk on it, kinda similar to drinking champagne but even faster.

AcridMeat

Banned
why? you look so handsome.
I have a weird thing about seeing my calls for attention after the fact. Thank you by the way for sending it in the first place.

I'm pretty content where I am alcohol consumption wise. Whatever people offer up I'm happy to indulge in but I've not been heading out all the time to pick up drinks.

ha, I ruined myself the one time I had 120 minute for the same reason.

Minus_Me

What stories do you guys have that deal with extreme drunken behaviour? When I was around 20, we went to Venice and after drinking a tonnnn of Martini Bianco's and Spritz, I left and headed back to the apartment and yes fell into the canal. I was saved by a bystander and had to pay the cops off to not tell my parents. Quite the adventure lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We drink to feel normal, not to make a fool of ourselves.

a friend of mine gets blackout drunk if he takes shots*, and runs. by runs, I mean he takes off running. doesn't matter where we are, even a city we have never been to before. it's terrible. but also hilarious, because he comes back about 30 minutes later like some homing pigeon.

the last time I got truly wasted was in las vegas when some random lounge upstairs at planet hollywood did some all you can drink wells for $20. I had about 10 rum&cokes in an hour, which is an insane number for me. some random 40 year old cougars were trying to bang me so I tried pawning them off on my friends but they all disappeared in my time of need. buttheads :mad:

I actually haven't done anything particularly shameful while drunk, but I encourage shameful behavior in others.

*he is now banned from taking shots

i'm kinda glad I was dirtpoor and couldn't travel much in my early 20s. I'd have children all over the country otherwise.

edit ok this did not need to be on the top of the page

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There is nothing more dissonant than cooking and turning the stove burner up and expecting the music to get louder on a separate level of comprehension thats just recalling associated memories to the act of turning a knob. It literally feels like being in two places at once.

Can I just say Acrid looks like a sex machine in those suit photos.

I've had numerous dreams about wearing a suit that both Mac and Acrid wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom