• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
What stories do you guys have that deal with extreme drunken behaviour? When I was around 20, we went to Venice and after drinking a tonnnn of Martini Bianco's and Spritz, I left and headed back to the apartment and yes fell into the canal. I was saved by a bystander and had to pay the cops off to not tell my parents. Quite the adventure lol.
I've got the infamous PAX night out with a couple folks from here a couple years ago. Actually most of my worst moments had gaf members present. This site really is the worst influence.

Also you guys are crazy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I couldn't even begin to recall all of the times I got Code Red wasted. It's pretty much impossible. I usually maintain some semblence of control and max out at Code Orange these days, but in my younger years I was all about getting blasted into the stratosphere. I probably could have died on a couple occasions, but I'm still here so whatever.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah Code Red for me is like waking up at 5am to find yourself laying facedown, shirtless in your neighboor's backyard with no idea how you got there. You were probably Orange at best.

arab

i jammed more tonight until 5 am then had a nightcap and slept on a couch. i threw my pillow at a tv. i'm at least code burgundy

Minus_Me

There's a ton of resources out there, but there's nothing wrong with drinking in the afternoon unless you personally feel it is a negative.

Here I am thinking under 20 is too young for me.

pssh. If it is just sex, 20 is just fine. I'm 31 and bone 20 years old chicks. I'm setting up one right now for a fun night next week when I get back to home to LA... wait I think she is turning 21 on Tuesday. Anyways, point still stands.

J. Bravo

Here I am thinking under 20 is too young for me.

lol. i'm 22 talking to an 18 year old right now. she's crazy in bed. i'm just in it for the sex. at the same time talking to a 23 year old who's really cool and got a lot going for her, and is also damn sexy. she's the one i want to lock down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom