• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it sucks. to be fair, i came home with my upper lip all swollen and bloody, i was angry. got in a fight with some young punk wearing a patagonia fleece with pine trees printed on it. she'll probably just be like "i love you, i wish you'd take better care of yourself, etc"
Way to stick up for your Manshion bros on that one, man. How dare he.

cT8Ar08.jpg

Just an average Wednesday at our house. My wife is always off on Wednesday.. Games and Beers as usual.

We always bring the bucket into our gaming room.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I went to get my car smogged and they were too busy so I bought some IPA on the way home and now I'm gonna transmit my conciousness from the technosphere until I get too sick and pass out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, good luck washing those.

I'm gonna come over to your house and eat yogurt out of one of those just to spite you.

AcridMeat

Banned
19oz is pretty huge I think that bottom part wouldn't be as bad as it looks to wash.

I don't buy into the specific IPA glass though. Just give me a regular pint size. Hops are a strong flavor to begin with.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hooked up a Wii inside my computer and now I'm playing Rhythm Heaven Wii and its basically the best game I've ever played.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like the DS one because it has you swipe and tap which is no good for the devils rhthym.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I know, I usually have great taste.

remember stuffwhitepeoplelike

remember stuffwhitepeoplelike talking about first dates to wes anderson movies

thats firstfuck to dan deacon on the stuff i like as a white person id rather fuck you to dan deacon than hold your hand at a wes anderson movie i will pay extra special attention to your collar bones on the tender piano segments

Minus_Me

I've spent a shit ton of money so far this year on expanding my record collection. I'm really missing out on the electronica front though.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Acrid has a cool avatar, jtwo should impersonate his avatar and make it his avatar

i like macusers too because he looks really fly

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its hard to be happy when you go out and have an instant social greenlight
somewhere on my body is a zit

i'm not really into the bands listed much at all (a few for sure, but we're talking <10%) but I'd probably still go to a coachella-type event just to soak it all in. My wife and I have been talking about going next year, or next-next year.

For me, it's this year or bust. I can drive to the event where I live and not have to worry about any other crap. Next year I could be living in Norcal for all I know.

yeah but knowing my luck I'd be paying for their ecstasy habit and the accommodations we would need.

this is the last time I can just buy a ticket and just show up. no other worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom