• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I'm gonna buy some zzzquill tonight. I'd try ambien, but I don't trust myself to not do stupid shit while sleep walking.

Minus_Me

I'm pretty slushed. fell on my ass coming back from the dep, and now it hurts. i was thinking of salting the sidewalk or something.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I may have inadvertently locked the Project Cars Wii U thread by serving as a major catalyst for DBZ powerlevel console war discussion, and this is just mere weeks after probably playing a role in locking the short lived OT Death Note thread. I am a piece of shit poster and I'm sorry. Getting a six pack for sure tomorrow.

i wanna see the transformation, the change, the metamorphosis. then, and only then, will money change hands.
YlVGJ.png

Minus_Me

I'm feeling pretty buzzed and I need all of you to take a shot with me. One final hoorah! You've all been amazing to talk to and made me waste countless hours of productivity. Probably going to post a bit tomorrow before dinner, but then I will be off for the foreseeable future.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm feeling pretty buzzed and I need all of you to take a shot with me. One final hoorah! You've all been amazing to talk to and made me waste countless hours of productivity. Probably going to post a bit tomorrow before dinner, but then I will be off for the foreseeable future.
Bye!

Minus_Me

I think we'd make a hell of a sales team, drink clients right under the table! I hope I don't die in a plane crash or get caught in some civil war! That job is coming soon Acrid!

ScrubJay

Welp I guess I can't survive without vodka. Where whiskey leaves me feeling like shit in the morning and rum just kicks my ass, vodka keeps me stable throughout the night and leaves me functioning in the morning. If only it didn't taste like shit.

ScrubJay

Thing is, Vodkas like the only thing you can get a half gallon of for under 20 bucks. There's gin I guess, but gin is fucking piss from Beelzebub himself. I can always mix Vodka with something and that's it's saving grace.

i think i need to break up with my girlfriend. such a terrible feeling. i know i have to but i dread the moment when i actually have to tell her.

and so i drink

Minus_Me

Work unfortunately. I'm looking at 12 hour days minimum and then taking people out or being taken out. It takes a toll eventually and living in the hotel bar for the next year is going to blow pretty hard.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ive never worn any type of fragrance ever

in fact, i would say i'm ideologically opposed to fragrances

ZeroRay

Oldest bottle of cologne I have is 10.5 years old. Got it for my 14th birthday.

Oldest bottle I inherited is probably more than 20; called Gender 2BU or something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I mentioned I hurt my shins jogging about two weeks ago. This shit is whack. I live right next to a great statepark that has a perfect 6 mile loop around the lake that is my fuckin' jam. But I think jogging on the asphalt is pretty rough on me. Especially since the elevation is constantly changing, which is what I like about it.. its like a stairmaster constantly going up and down.

Ugh, so I'm about to go run on the track at the local middle school and its just so.. unexciting. I don't get to the see the sunset from up at the lake, there aren't gonna be an QTs, and its just gonna the same 1/4 mile stretch of dirt over and over again. Blech.

I kinda want to bring my cat and let her play in the field while I jog. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom