• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty much garbage buuuut you see a lot of rose mcgowan in her prime and a dude licks his own jizz off his hand. all I really need in my cinema experience tbh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just what've the bling ring. Quite liked it, Sofia's storytelling isn't top notch but god that lady know how to frame a shot. Gonna research sober tomorrow. Awesome awesome movie. Much more enjoyable than her last. I'm also pretty sure I could land emma watson If I just saw her buying a beer at whole foods.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually no idea, this didn't come from the store. Its a sative though, which means nothing these days. And its definitely outdoor grown, but beyond that I have no clue. Been smoking it since the 22nd though. Almost out.

Just what've the bling ring. Quite liked it, Sofia's storytelling isn't top notch but god that lady know how to frame a shot. Gonna research sober tomorrow. Awesome awesome movie. Much more enjoyable than her last. I'm also pretty sure I could land emma watson If I just saw her buying a beer at whole foods.

the 'bad girl' in it used to go to my school, in the grade right above me. i think her name in the movie was chloe, in real life it's claire. she's wally pfister's daughter, and the biggest slut i ever knew. everyone has stories about her, and everyone's seen her naked. she basically plays herself in the movie.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm actually so far along the track to being sober its kinda disconcerting. I have all the pieces in place, its just a matter of pulling myself up.

I've actually only drank 8 beers today. Thats actually 8 beers OVER more than 8 hours. So I've actually drank less beer than hours I've been awake today.

^i dont think anyone had sex in that movie. they were all out for themselves. which is why it was so AWESOME.

Minus_Me

I'm down a six pack of 9% beer and three gin tonics in. I'm having a final dinner with my closest friend tomorrow before I depart to see the world, and I'm kinda sad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wish emma watson had a reality tv show. After seeing her swing an axe at some fools in the worlds end and also her butt in the movie I just watched... shes basically my favorite actor right now. She should play neo in the matrix movis AND sherlock holmes and also be my own personal AI voice in Desiny, none of that peter dinklage crap. Emma watson is officially in cate blanchett territory.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i said ive discovered the headband and i mean it

dancing in front of a lightboosted monitor is the best part of having a flashing lcd TN panel

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You know when you're like "I want to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation. But this bass is toooooooooo good." So you save it away and tellbyourself you'll watch Star Trek in a few minutes but you never regain focus and you know in the moment you're deluding yourself with false Star Trek because the evils inside you have decide to forbid it?

tv sucks these days

Gvaz

Banned
You know when you're like "I want to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation. But this bass is toooooooooo good." So you save it away and tellbyourself you'll watch Star Trek in a few minutes but you never regain focus and you know in the moment you're deluding yourself with false Star Trek because the evils inside you have decide to forbid it?

tv sucks these days

basically me last night with criminal minds

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite part of the bling ring were all the shots from the computers perspective. When the guy was just dancing alone in his room in front of his computer I was like "man this movie is legit about life."

wait wait wait

so this is the girl youre talking about
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4903197/?ref_=tt_cl_t4

that you knew

She wasn't the "bad" one, she was just the little sister who crawled in through the doggy door at rachel bilsons house.

Rebecca, the ring leader was played by this girl http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4583512/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

wait wait wait she was a grade above you in highschool?! she was born in 1995 that says. what.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
stuck on the bad side of town while my car gets smogged

It even smells different over here

AcridMeat

Banned
I had some Jameson again on new year's eve. It's still pretty damn good. I forgot the prices compared to say Maker's Mark or Bulleit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a huge makers guy when I do drink liquor. Makers, some sparkling water and some lemon slices = whiskey and sativas all night long.

kehs

Banned
I want a liquor cabinet.

I just keep drinking any bottle that still has liquor in it though. I have a shelf full of empty bottles though.

kehs

Banned
Sick like flu sick? or sick like throwing up sick.

Former is easy cured with nyquil and wine, the latter, not so much.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm drinking a bottle of cabernet.

I'm gonna drop off my Resume at a local glass blowing place tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah its a really fun place, they do that up in the front window so all the yuppies walking by can see. But I'd just be a normal retail position.. though I would be talking about pipes and bongs all day long which seems kind of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom