• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

HmZKWCO.jpg

ySB78lp.jpg

WRYnWhQ.jpg

0MdP04c.jpg

doin pretty good

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just getting started. Gonna get lit with my coworkers, should be fun. Then gotta be at work in the morning, uh oh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At a club. Peeps is wasted, it's hilarious. I'm working on it myself but it's like overstimulating partying with so many peeps I know.

Some wasted dude keep telling me about how he owned a gun ands ready to use it, creepy. He bought me a beer tho.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're drunk. The girl I used to have a crush on admitted she had a crush on me too. Validation, even if I can't use it right now. Oh well, good enough.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its not too late to go, but it could easily be too late to get home.

Kwixotik

My roommate is filming a movie in my living room for his mythology in film class and I want to have a glass of bourbon, but the bourbon is in the living room and his group contains prudes.

kehs

Banned
My roommate is filming a movie in my living room for his mythology in film class and I want to have a glass of bourbon, but the bourbon is in the living room and his group contains prudes.

Walk out naked, and they wont notice you take the booze.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Send a text and have him bring it to you?

I'm making fish tacos. Just finished up a quinoa salad that tastes way too much like lemon juice. Every other ingredient has a citrusy/fruity flavor so the only thing I could do to bring it down is add more quinoa or serve it with goat cheese maybe. IDK. Its fuckin' zour though.

kehs

Banned
theres this drug forum where people experiment with otc things, and those people are crazy, they eat like 50 pills and shit.

wtf

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
yea thats what i mean, i dont want to ride the city move thing past midnight thanked, i almost got lost last time

I legit got lost in Austin during FFFF. Friend I was staying with had his phone died, and my phone had also died. We saw different groups at the end and I walked out not knowing what the fuck to do. Hopped on some buses, talked to some locals, made it to downtown and took a cab to my friend's place. Austin is a pretty nice place to get lost.

Got my Dos Equis to cure my case of the Monday's.

theres this drug forum where people experiment with otc things, and those people are crazy, they eat like 50 pills and shit.

wtf
Theoretically, if you take enough anti-diarrheal medicine and mix it with an over the counter medicine used to treat an irregular heartbeat (I forget the name), you can create (a moderate form of) morphine.

Granted, you'd have to be insane to try this, because assuming you actually got it to work and consumed enough loperamide to get high, you'd probably overdose from it. It's certainly possible though.

Just saw a very rough version of X Men: Days of Future Past. I'm under NDA, so I can't say much, but the quality level was about that of First Class. Make of that as you will.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler always has the most thoughtful and convincing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom