• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so the saga ends (for now) between me and my British Brother. We had spent a quality 4-5 months getting to know each other and now his visa has run out. BUT, there is more to come (hopefully) as my boss is attempting to get him a working visa and maybe soon there will be more adventures.
Safe travels my friend, safe travels.

9DVaeM8.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My mind just said I could fry ham slices in butter to absolve myself of this hatred

kehs

Banned
Took the day off.

Just finished taking some photos.

About to order some food.

Drink some more.

Probably take more photos.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I drank a bottle of red wine last night and It totally fucked with my body. I'm usually a beer drinker. I woke up super dehydrated at like 3 am and then again at 5:30am.. I was just up and alert. It was rotten. I just sat there and marinated in anxiety and unhappiness while I went in and out of a semi-dream state.

I thought about getting one as a joke, figuring it would be a couple hundo at most for something simple and wool, something I could sorta-justify as a hand-me-down heirloom of sorts, but when I went to the hermes website and saw they were literally a seven hundred goddamn dollars I said... nah.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nicely done, Mac. Glad to see it popped out properly and everything. Teach her to be the baddest bitch on the block, just like her daddy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So was a Csection and did you get to see her mom's guts pulled out?

thanks bros. xoxo
Nicely done, Mac. Glad to see it popped out properly and everything. Teach her to be the baddest bitch on the block, just like her daddy.
actually she got caught on the cord and had to be given mouth to mouth for a couple of seconds to get her to transition to breathing properly. everything is cool now, but those were some scary seconds brehs.

ofc she will be the hbic. expect nothing less.

So was a Csection and did you get to see her mom's guts pulled out?
sadly no, didn't get to see no guts :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My buddy saw the guts. He told me about them through a thousand yard gaze.

lunchtoast

Man I hate tequila. Did a test run with making margaritas tonight because my gf is coming over tomorrow and it's her favorite drink. I'm such a lightweight.

Man, I drank a bottle of red wine last night and It totally fucked with my body. I'm usually a beer drinker. I woke up super dehydrated at like 3 am and then again at 5:30am.. I was just up and alert. It was rotten. I just sat there and marinated in anxiety and unhappiness while I went in and out of a semi-dream state.

wine fucks me up too

doesn't knock me out like beer

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A few beers in. It might be a bad idea, but I'm thinking about walking to the bar through the bitter coldness and snow. Maybe I'll put on some Burial or something. I need to get the fuck out of this box.😁

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got a six pack of ninkasi pravda and two slices of pizza and the guy at the check out who used to check out my lady called me chief.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Im pretty sure the these bottles of beer in my closet might be expired but shit I ain't going out for some fresh ones

Real talk one time I found a box of beer and moonshine on the street. Most of the shit was expired, but a few werent. Friends called me crazy for drinking it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG could you imagine if I had a kid? The new age psychedelia would never permit this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My ideals and values have already set the stage for the next iteration of humanity. I just need an ample bosom to rest my head upon as it happens.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I hope to see mine again soon. Possibly this March. It's gonna be even harder than the last time. Life is pretty fucked.

I feel like I'm so far from that point in my life it's crazy. I'm still figuring out how to take care of my own lazy ass. Also, I'm not sure my genetics are worth passing along maybe it would be better to adopt.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
:( damn bro.
His mom moved halfway across the country to be with her family. I got to meet him last summer and the feeling of holding him in my own arms was like nothing I've ever felt before. Then I had to go back home. I feel so detached from all of it so far away, but there isn't a single day that goes by without me thinking about that kid.

Back on topic, got a decent buzz. Petting a cat, hope I can sleep tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That would make me go limp before I even got to her ribcage.

ZeroRay

I had a dream where I was fucking a cougar. Like literally this cougar transforms into a girl who I fuck.

Gotta start drinking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom