• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream where I was fucking a cougar. Like literally this cougar transforms into a girl who I fuck.

Gotta start drinking again.

You been reading those animorphs books from the 90s again?

caaaat.jpg

ScrubJay

last night i had like 5 shots of vodka and somehow I got blackout drunk off of it. I was watching Kobol's last gleaming of Battlestar Galactica, I got halfway through and next thing I know it's 8 in the morning, I'm in bed and all my sheets are on the floor. I drank the same thing tonight and I'm doing fine so Idunno what happened.

Sai-kun

Banned
Order a bottle of hard cider and then pour a shot of fireball into it = delicious

did that 4 times

now i'm home sipping bailey's + kahlua

things freddy quell drinks in the master:

- normal alcohol
- lime juice
- coconut milk
- tooth ache powder
- paint thinner
- photo processing chemicals
- rocket fuel

drinkspiration

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last night was pretty nice. I haven't had a good, drunken, melodramatic night by myself in awhile. I've been a little out of touch with sadness lately. But it's not so much gone as it is dormant, waiting to return and bring things back to normal sooner or later. Good stuff.

When I first referenced Jtwo's Acorn I couldn't remember her name and typed Bean, shoulda just kept it that lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Angry Orchard makes a spicy cinnamon cider but it's kinda bogus. There's a new cider house in town, I gotta check that shit out sometime soon.

My fuck mix in college was profound sounds vol 1 with the lights dimmed. Now it's usually American dad cranked at full volume to drown out the yelling of my son in the other room.

Also, the angry orchard ginger is pretty good, but I'm a Stan for ginger beers.

AcridMeat

Banned
Want to pop in to say congrats Mac, glad everything is alright in the end. I'd probably die of a heart attack if I heard the cord strangling part.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I first referenced Jtwo's Acorn I couldn't remember her name and typed Bean, shoulda just kept it that lol.
I haven't seen her in like two months so.. good! Forget her name.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I used to steal a lot of booze back on high school. I had the gall to just walk in a store, jam a couple liquor bottles under my coat, and walk straight back out without missing a beat. And then hit up another store or two afterwards, it got to the point of being a routine thing. I had a dresser at home just full of nothing but empty booze bottles I ganked and drank. Oh man, it was bad.

AcridMeat

Banned
There was a kid in high school who was the devoted booze burglar. I was with him one night when we did that exact same thing.

High school huh?

And by we, I mean I sat in a car while he went in.

kehs

Banned
I had this dream the other night, what I was swimming with alligators.

They were like pets though, totally chill and would do tricks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I met an albino alligator once.

Kisaya, what karaoke song are you going to sing?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No Steve Miller band? The only two songs I've ever sang Karaoke are ABC123 (never do this, its super fast and hard outside of the chorus) And space cowboy.

a cider place opened right across the street from my work like four months ago and i still havent been, im a fucking failure.
Capitol Ciders is cool as fuck but it's slammed during the weekends and I mean SLAMMED. They only ever have like two bartenders working too. Kind of bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom