• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guys seen enlightened with lady dern in it?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The strawberries eat a fat banana lunch while throwing shade towards the wheat whomis hoping for absolution for his hatred of the banana, neither are aware of the social dynamic until the guave rolls through. suddenly its 2020 and everyone who chose velocity over heat is remembered as pixels in a forgettn vid.

okok

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
choose your own adventure between a liquid filled sack and a skin oil stained screen exalting your inadequacies

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ha only someone as small as you would bow down to the mpaa

isnt this art your life, cop?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's late but I'm drinking some beers and watching some Law and Order SVU with my female companion. This shit is hilarious. For some reason I feel super awake and alert, barely buzzed even though I'm several beers in. Maybe it's the setting.

kind of a weird night, drank a lot, but couldn't get drunk, went to a party in bel air that got shut down right when i got there, and kept seeing this kennedy kid (yes, that kennedy) throughout the night.

had a good hotdog though

and now i'm here

kehs

Banned
kind of a weird night, drank a lot, but couldn't get drunk, went to a party in bel air that got shut down right when i got there, and kept seeing this kennedy kid (yes, that kennedy) throughout the night.

had a good hotdog though

and now i'm here

Yjt7A3V.jpg

(As I posted this I realized that illith might be too young to get this reference)

kehs

Banned
don't sweat it, i am small

except in the cock area, maglite status

-----

For the first time in my life, I'm jealous about people walking around with kids.

coldvein

Banned
Capitol Ciders is cool as fuck but it's slammed during the weekends and I mean SLAMMED. They only ever have like two bartenders working too. Kind of bogus.

last night me and one of my hottie females co workers were talkin about it, she asked me if i wanted to go there with her sometime. :\

For the first time in my life, I'm jealous about people walking around with kids.
walking around with my kid on my shoulders in seattle was eye-opening; lots of smiles from college-age bohemian qts and high-wage earning milf-cougars. I think it causes uterus feels in some women which for a split second are improperly transmitted as sexy feels.

Mac has essentially become the dream man. He's a good father, a provider, he cares about what he wears and how he looks, he's got a golden personality, and the looks of tom hardy.

I'm being serious here what more can a woman want?

Wool

Hungover day off today. It was a friend's birthday party last night, had a bunch of this "sake" stuff at the sushi restaurant, and then went back to the house and had mezcal. I'm not used to drinking all of this foreign stuff. There was a worm in the bottle of mezcal. There were fish eggs and octopus tentacles on my dinner. I know humans have done some amazing things, but I'm still pretty blown away that I can eat octopus in the middle of Rocky Mountains.

Anyway, I've got coffee and marijuana and it's real beautiful outside today. I got this video game "Red Dead Redemption" the other day too. I like it. I've been listening to more jazz music recently. I like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwRrSr0fG_E

Edit: Sorry for the livejournal post. Thread relevant things: Where's toebrok? Where's Balddemon? Did coldvein break up with the girl? Shadyspace can suck it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making a shopping list.
I want to make a chopping list of all the heads I want to cut off.

Instead I have a head of iceburg lettuce on my list.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So, tonight, do I go to a BBQ that I promised I'd show up to or a rager at Rob Reiners house?

Decisions, decisions.

I'm gonna make carnitas and probably shed a few tears while staring out the kitchen window. Just very slight moments of utter despair in between fried pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom