• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
how did you know i never listened tothat album out of spite which was driven by superiotity the only legit thin is battle star galactica.

you cry talking galacica

i think of sunggler all the time. im gonna make a bad decions i think of snuggler
I just.. its a wall of fire.. its a wal of

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I prettty much have one of my cats trained to stand on his hind legs. He snatches the treat out of your hand gently without ever biting you. He's such a good boy. 🐈👋

I just made yellow snow. ❄️⭐️

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's 3:12 and I'm standing outside in the cold drinking a pbr. Confused about shit. My current girl has been great, we have potential but it's like she lost all interest in intimacy. We used to fuck every night, but nothing like that now.

Doesn't help I just had a really nice run in with this one cute babe I know tonight. She's gorgeous and sexy but she also really believes in me too. It's weird. We joked about her date being an idiot but he's prob hittin it as I type. I aint hittin shit but this touch keyboard.

Pologies for the drunken rant, just had to get that out.

This is dope times ten: http://soundcloud.com/n3_ll/break-yoself-feat-denzel-curry

ScrubJay

Considering movin out. Makin enough money to make it work but it'd pretty much be tv dinners and munchies for a while. I got the skills to get a capital J Job but the motiviation isn't really there. Well I may not have a choice soon. Blah. Leaning too much on booze to get me through for the moment.

coldvein

Banned
shouts out to snuggler. shouts out to acridmeat. to lbceo. macuser. mad shouts to acridmeat.

if you were left off this list then you dont matter, im sorry, ill rot in hell for it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would be using it most on nature walks unless there's a zombie apocalypse or if someone fucks with my shit.

It's 4am and I gotta go to sleep, but seriously fuck everything. Bye.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah. She's a good woman. The only mistake she made was talking to me.

She was a Jesus freak but she was DTF every single night. That situation was tough but I do miss coming home high and drunk and raw dogging a preggers chick whenever I wanted to. I'd just climb into bed and pull her into it.

AcridMeat

Banned
we all get a little burnt out sometimes vein, some are smoked to the filter, some are discarded without even being lit, but they all

coldvein

Banned
next drunk thread title: when keeping it real goes wrong

ps. sandrider fucking KILLED IT last night. see these bros if you get a chance, my western people.

coldvein

Banned
empty .. lacking things ..

i think youre just frontin. any young man in this thread (im not one of them) has the ability to cultivate absolute hell and chaos. dont tell me you're tired of that shit already.

coldvein

Banned
i be joining that thread in just a few months.

i straight up told my girlfriend (30 yrs old) that im scared ill never be able to fuck any girls in their early 20s ever again.

she didnt think that was awesome.

coldvein

Banned
I'd imagine at any age beyond 30 you could pick up younger women with father abandonment issues. I wouldn't worry too much.

thats the issue. im worried that james game status is waning. (fears of getting old).

but i still get 22 year olds who are impressed by me, excited by me, thrilled by my very essence, askin me to go out and drink with them.

chaos.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I almost didn't even finish my carnitas last night. It was in the slowcooker for like six hours and by the time it was done I was about ready to go to sleep. I actually got all ready for bed, got in bed and then realized I hadn't put everything away.

Now to go fry them up. :eek: Its also the first rainyday we've had in the bay area for months and months.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you finally finished pulling your pork?

fuckin finally. i usually cook it in a pot on the stove on low but i used a slow cooker which took about twice as long. And holy jesus i just fried to perfection, its crispy but melts away in your mouth.

Just made some nachos wth some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom