• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Coldvein I seen your face, you look like this:
110617_BB_larrydavid.JPG.CROP.thumbnail-small.jpg
You're lucky to have a 30 year old girlfriend.

https://vine.co/v/MzQXEqVitOu

The pork prophecy has been fulfilled.

What are you cooking on? Is that a George Foreman?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
TBH, thats a viking range and double sized piece of iron.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We only get 1% of the happiness as well so it evens out.

kehs

Banned
You can't even really tell it was ever a picture, it's kind of shredded, and they're some stains and blood on it.

Blink Me

Partying in newcastle by myself becaise im fucking awesome. Or lame. Lets go fucking mental lets fucking mental nananana hey nanana hey hpw do i post thos thong om a mpbile hey nananana hey city coty city youre shaggibg youe sister
H

You guys ever start talking to a girl and then realize just how incredibly hot she is halfway through and totally psych yourself out?

Next class is on thursday so hopefully I can redeem myself.

ZeroRay

You guys ever start talking to a girl and then realize just how incredibly hot she is halfway through and totally psych yourself out?

No, but a similar thought process that usually consists of the "holy shit, maybe I have a chance" realization.

Happened when I was walking home today. I found myself chatting with this chick as we walked to her car. I looked over and was shook by her face.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The beer scene here has gotten amazing over the past few years. I'll drink anything but the standard for what is actually good has raised quite a bit. Basically the same deal as weed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno emotional manipulation is a big turn off for me. That comm wasn't as cynical as those things usually are but it being a commercial alone is enough to turn me off. They probably drowned like twelve puppies until they found one that would cooperate.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Carnitas are delicious

Fuckin Internet is out, im on tmobile data right now

well,, proper excuse not to do homework.

Docpan

Got shitfaced on beers last night after work and now I'm navigating to work in this fucking snowstorm with a splitting headache at 5:30 am....

If I had to do it all over again I would've drank more.

My morning routine is

1) wake the fuck up
2) piss
3) dunk my fucking head in the shower and slick that shit back
4) pick up my tossed clothes on the floor and throw it on
5) go to fucking work. Now!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wake up, curse repeatedly at my alarm clock and the world, then rush to get ready and leave as I'm still half asleep and half drunk. I need a vacation so bad, but I'll never get to have one as long as I have this job. I take one day off because I'm sick as fuck and my phone is blowing up all day. The closest thing to a vacation I have to look forward to is death.

Anyways, I got pretty slayed last night. I guess I tried to order a pair of jeans at the Taco Bell drive-thru.

Ugh. Me and some friends got some bottles of smirnoff and bacardi last night and tried doing a movie night, but I accidentally drunk like 3/4ths of one of the smirnoff bottle in the time span of half an hour. I don't even know how I'm alive tbh.

I've been up since 6am and my entire body feels like shit. I can't even remember what I did last night. All I know is I took 40 selfies, and half my pillow was covered in puke.

Never again.

kehs

Banned
I dont like a world where blame space makes better legos than mac

e: nevermind, mac is using kinex, fuck you blamespace

This must be a new record for me. Before I approached this girl she was giving me all kinds of non-verbal signals she was interested. After a single interaction with me where I said maybe like 5 sentences of meaningless small talk she has completely reversed course and gives me the ice cold shoulder today.

This kind of stuff happens so much I'm befuddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom