• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomber

surpsing mysrlf i havtnt felt the urge to text anyone yet

except my bff in who is in cali at the moment but thats differnt

i think i want a forum name change.... idk what possesd me to make my nme this when i signed up a couplr years ago
youi can change names?

i didnt even know that

i wil have to ekep that in mindif i feel the desire to tdo that one day. not at the moment however lol

i thik you can?? ive seen epoepl whjove changed names so i guess its possible?

also found out i have over 5000 posts already. a small amont compated to some but a helluva lot more than i thought id ever get here so cheers

Aomber

i thik you can?? ive seen epoepl whjove changed names so i guess its possible?

also found out i have over 5000 posts already. a small amont compated to some but a helluva lot more than i thought id ever get here so cheers

God damn dude congrats

I jhave 47,000 posts on another message board so i have some catching up to do here, i think im around like 200???

God damn dude congrats

I jhave 47,000 posts on another message board so i have some catching up to do here, i think im around like 200???

yeah i had like 12000 over at the ataricommunity forums before they shut them down. that was back from like 06 to 08. i played a fuck ton of rct3 and i kinda miss it.

its weird how much time is spent on sites like this.

but this place rocks even if a lot of peple tend to ignore what I say. I enjoy reading and absoribing knowledge from other people/places so its all good

Aomber

yeah i had like 12000 over at the ataricommunity forums before they shut them down. that was back from like 06 to 08. i played a fuck ton of rct3 and i kinda miss it.

its weird how much time is spent on sites like this.

but this place rocks even if a lot of peple tend to ignore what I say. I enjoy reading and absoribing knowledge from other people/places so its all good

ya i know what u mean u gotta kinda stick to niche community threads that revolve around ur interests or else you get swamped. dis comunity too big u know what i m ean

but deres alot of goood info here too like ya said

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck it, I bought a PS4. Feels good to finally escape the last gen ghetto. Gonna get faded and check it out.

Now we just need some good MP games to play. Aren't they making Chivalry for this thing?

Fuck it, I bought a PS4. Feels good to finally escape the last gen ghetto. Gonna get faded and check it out.

Now we just need some good MP games to play. Aren't they making Chivalry for this thing?
I'd go out and buy a PS4 right now but there's nothing out that I really want to play yet. I'm getting that next gen itch though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was desperate enough to spend $60 on Tomb Raider. It looks dope as fuck, no regrets. Still not desperate enough to touch Knack, though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
snuggle i have a vita and spelunky my psn velocialume lets do dailies togeths

What the teacher who heads Yearbook's response was when I sent in my senior page:

Hi Alex,
I got a chance to look closely at your senior page today and while I try to avoid editing or commenting on what students choose to put on there, I would like to hear from you what your intended message is. As I interpret it, you are essentially thumbing your nose at the school and everyone in it, including your class mates. If I am reading this wrong then please explain. If not, then I would like to pose the question: Do you really want to look back in 10 years and realize what a jerk you could be in high school?
Let me know, please.
Thanks.
Sue

I think she likes it!

It's a list of all my overdue library books, under which I wrote:

Deuces (name of my school)
#sorrynotsorry

The funny thing is, whenever I do something actually worth getting mad about, no one cares. It's the innocuous shit like this that always gets me in trouble.

Noshino

fuck my shrink for telling me to start dating, now i feel like ash wanting to catch them all

if only I could put my hands on the shoulders of every high school senior and yell

CUT ALL TIES

BURN ALL BRIDGES

for a second i thought you were going to put your hands somewhere else....

Salsa

im feeling so weirdly possesive about this girl

we're talking all the time and man she's gonna go on tour and dudes are gonna be all ayyyy and im just sitting here

it fucking sucks

5 months is way too long if we wanna keep this a thing, im trying to get her to come back in 2/3 months or so

it was seriously amazing doods, I never thought I was gonna be so right about doing this. It exceeded expectations, for both

now everything sucks

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh well, why stress over her catching some strange dick to hold her over if you wanna your life with this girl? Just get your own in the meantime and it'll all work itself out.

Salsa

Oh well, why stress over her catching some strange dick to hold her over if you wanna your life with this girl? Just get your own in the meantime and it'll all work itself out.

yea, that's the plan one way or the other, reason I posted that is because im actually surprised at that idea bothering me this much

#truelove

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggy bear

I took too long for Tycho tickets and woke up to this
THU, MAR 20 | San Francisco, CA | The Fillmore - SOLD OUT
FUCK ME

Ouch.

It if makes you feel better, I'll likely never to go a Tycho show, ever. We only get garbage like Uncle Kracker or Puddle of Mudd and dusty old shit like Grand Funk Railroad in my obscure corner of the world. There's literally never been an interesting act at the festivals or clubs around here. I need to travel or something but I'm a slave to my job.

yea, that's the plan one way or the other, reason I posted that is because im actually surprised at that idea bothering me this much

#truelove

I'd be hung up on it too, probably. I guess I'm just really, really good at getting hung up on shit that shouldn't matter.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw I missed a facetime call from snuggler from like a week ago. I'm really bad at smartphones.
just went to the pot store and got some CBD capsules

coldvein

Banned
I'd go out and buy a PS4 right now but there's nothing out that I really want to play yet. I'm getting that next gen itch though.

i was at bestbuy yesterday picking up a tv, actually have some money at the moment, was contemplating a ps4 purchase.

but there's like three fucking games on the shelf, all FPS. nahhhht yet mothafuckas

AcridMeat

Banned
I pre purchased Titanfall on PC, because I want to fly around and shoot robots and junk. I don't see myself getting a PS4 for the foreseeable future.
Ouch.

It if makes you feel better, I'll likely never to go a Tycho show, ever. We only get garbage like Uncle Kracker or Puddle of Mudd and dusty old shit like Grand Funk Railroad in my obscure corner of the world. There's literally never been an interesting act at the festivals or clubs around here. I need to travel or something but I'm a slave to my job.
This makes me upset actually. No one wants to come to shows with me which makes it harder to stay motivated to go at all.

This must be a new record for me. Before I approached this girl she was giving me all kinds of non-verbal signals she was interested. After a single interaction with me where I said maybe like 5 sentences of meaningless small talk she has completely reversed course and gives me the ice cold shoulder today.

This kind of stuff happens so much I'm befuddled.

I got the message and decided to not sit next to her anymore. In class today some other guy sits with her and I hear her talking shit on me to the dude. The idea that I sat next to her for two classes and dared to engage in conversation was apparently insulting to her.

Disappointing to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom