• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at a crappy haircut place with a buddy since he doesn't care. While waiting I hear a woman talking loudly about how her breast implant burst and is leaking or something.

bro, you get in nice with the uglies and they introduce you to their hb9+ friends, and then you drop the uglies in lieu of the aforementioned hb9+'s. jeez man, this is rookie stuff.

plus, the thrill of the hunt is better than chewing gristle from warm bones.

I'm done with those games man I'm just looking for a girl who looks alright and is cool to be around that I can spend time with.

I had sex once, it was alright, I wouldn't do it again though.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Man I keep remembering it's Valentines tomorrow. Last year was really my only eventful one, took a girl out to a mexican restaurant for lunch and then got a bj. Let's see if I can top that.

Minus_Me

I'm done with those games man I'm just looking for a girl who looks alright and is cool to be around that I can spend time with.

I had sex once, it was alright, I wouldn't do it again though.

The feeling you get when you're with a chick and it feels like your best friends, that's when you know.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I gotta do something for valentines but I'm horrible at traditional romance. It was easier when girls would be content with just being bought something expensive, now it needs to be sentimental or some shit.

Minus_Me

I gotta do something for valentines but I'm horrible at traditional romance. It was easier when girls would be content with just being bought something expensive, now it needs to be sentimental or some shit.

I've been buying paint supplies for the last 2 years, and she ends up painting a portrait of us that we hang for the year. That ends up being my gift from her, is that the sentimental shit you mean?

Give her money and explain you are thinking of her feelings by letting her choose what to buy.

Man I keep remembering it's Valentines tomorrow. Last year was really my only eventful one, took a girl out to a mexican restaurant for lunch and then got a bj. Let's see if I can top that.
Sounds pretty much like my ideal Valentines day if you ask.

After seeing the price I wouldn't be surprised if Illithid bought it and wore it himself. No complaints here.

J. Bravo

Found a dope h&m hoodie at work like a week ago. Is it wrong of me to keep it now that I'm back and its still here?

regardless of what is said, I'm keeping it. Its a nice jacket.

Dx43CNb.jpg

ScrubJay

I thought I'd give up drinking for a few weeks but a few bad days of work made me go pick up a handle up rum. It's pretty foul stuff. It's so hard to drink down I think it might make me cut down because it tastes so bad.

Novoitus

Banned
I thought I'd give up drinking for a few weeks but a few bad days of work made me go pick up a handle up rum. It's pretty foul stuff. It's so hard to drink down I think it might make me cut down because it tastes so bad.

thank god for work. it makes us drink!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm buzzed but we didn't hit up the bars as planned so it's pretty light. Tempted to buy a new PS4 game but I can't decide between Battlefield, Call of Duty, Black Flag or nothing. Nothing is prob the best choice but I got that impulsive need to buy something and the buzz makes it seem like a good idea.

black flag seems pretty cool. i watched my bro play it on exbox one and even as someone who remains baffled by the series' popularity it seems fun. a lot of exploration and cool missions. battelfiend is good if you like those games on the internet. call of duty seems like garbage as someone who works at gamestop and sees general customer reaction/trade-ins.

don't buy any of them is the answer you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom