• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshino

fuck

so i was at the club and as always was annoying one girl that was hanging out at our table, so as a joke i stole her phone. anyway i had completely forgotten about it, the club is closing so im going to the restroom on my way out, all of a sudden i felt a hand on my ass, so i turned around and since she was reaching for her phone her hand got stuck in my rear pocket. stared at each other for a few second and then started making out.

she knows my gf

fuck

coldvein

Banned
fuck

so i was at the club and as always was annoying one girl that was hanging out at our table, so as a joke i stole her phone. anyway i had completely forgotten about it, the club is closing so im going to the restroom on my way out, all of a sudden i felt a hand on my ass, so i turned around and since she was reaching for her phone her hand got stuck in my rear pocket. stared at each other for a few second and then started making out.

she knows my gf

fuck

ahhhhahahaha

Salsa

I think I invented a drink when we were away btw but I dont remember it cause I was high as shit from this weed cookie I bought from a guy at the beach

Salsa

also I gotta get real here

TWICE, with this girl, I couldnt get it up.

let me be clear: it got up and then it went down, dead.

too drunk? maybe, but I also came to the conclusion that I hate condoms

it got bad, I felt bad, manhood felt damaged. She said understandable hurtful things, the whole deal. Thankfully it 'went away' and we had plenty of crazy sex for the rest of her stay.

I knew the condom thing for a while, but it never got this bad. I hate them. I sometimes feel almost nothing. They're hitler.

most girls here take pills, so it hasnt been much of an issue but god damn man.

conclusion: I came with a condom on a few times, but for the rest we ended up fucking with no condom a bunch and I just came wherever that wasnt inside her, or after giving her a few orgasms we did something else till I came. It was fun. I tend to prefer this anyway.

she wasnt ovulating since for the first couple days she was on the last days of menstruation, but im still a bit scared. Heat of the moment(s)

it got to the point where I was once fucking her with a condom on and she straight up asked me to take it off.

anyway, she's gonna start taking the pill now so we're all good when I come by

condoms man

Noshino

thankfully she doesnt work at my clinic, still though....

mutual friend is having a party this weekend, we'll see how it goes

[
also I gotta get real here

TWICE, with this girl, I couldnt get it up.

let me be clear: it got up and then it went down, dead.

too drunk? maybe, but I also came to the conclusion that I hate condoms

it got bad, I felt bad, manhood felt damaged. She said understandable hurtful things, the whole deal. Thankfully it 'went away' and we had plenty of crazy sex for the rest of her stay.

I knew the condom thing for a while, but it never got this bad. I hate them. I sometimes feel almost nothing. They're hitler.

most girls here take pills, so it hasnt been much of an issue but god damn man.

conclusion: I came with a condom on a few times, but for the rest we ended up fucking with no condom a bunch and I just came wherever that wasnt inside her, or after giving her a few orgasms we did something else till I came. It was fun. I tend to prefer this anyway.

she wasnt ovulating since for the first couple days she was on the last days of menstruation, but im still a bit scared. Heat of the moment(s)

it got to the point where I was once fucking her with a condom on and she straight up asked me to take it off.

condoms man

mini salsas in venezuela

AcridMeat

Banned

condoms man
I don't want to put a damper on your feel good anti condom agenda, but if we have snuggler 2.0 in a few months I won't be surprised.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hi, Minus. Nice to see you.

I'm more diligent about condom usage now, even though they do in fact, suck dick. My favorite birth control method is still busting all over her chest.

Salsa

also im pretty down right now cause this girl is getting all bipolar and now she's talking about how waiting 5 months is insane and how its not gonna work and its hopeless and she wont be able to wait cause she's 30 and has a kid and needs a more stable relationship and yadda yadda

and it's all probably true, so im drinking a really crappy screwdriver (this OJ sucks ass)

Noshino

condoms arent that bad, they did help me with this one woman who wasn't wet but was tight, built in lubricant

also it helps when im tired and i just want end it quick, i can't fake it without it

I'd like a daughter one day. Just need to find a way not to screw them up.

hell no

i would be so paranoid about who is dating her

Minus_Me

hell no

i would be so paranoid about who is dating her

This outlook really sent my sister into a weird spiral during high school, and I was lucky enough to change her opinions before she went off the rails. Your mileage of course will vary when raising a human being.

I don't really care who my daughter dates. But he should be hot and have a big dick, I do want her to have standards. Or nice titties and a good gap if she turns out to be gay.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have all sixty issues, but don't remember any crazy ass twist?
Well there are a lot of twists and turns along the way. I'm on issue 7 or 8 and
there are men on the spacestation!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There's definitely some foreshadowing. This comic reads exactly like a serialized tv show, they telegraph things pretty far in advance but then throw so much crazy shit at you you forget about it.. Then it comes back for one last scene and you're like FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

The body count in the last few issues was surprisingly high.

Minus_Me

I enjoyed the whole series, it was the last comic series I got into before picking up The Walking Dead, keeping up with that one has been expensive though.

Minus_Me

Finding a good job is such a bitch, but I wish you all the best in future prospects.

Jet lagged like a mother, and this gin tonic isn't doing shit.

coldvein

Banned
the worst is to lose a friend.
when a drunk bro turns his back on you.
you walk away quietly into the rainy night,
you know you'll never get hammed with him again.

ZeroRay

And in the end, given the choice, all else equal, you'd want your daughter to marry the bigger ducked dude. Unless of course you want to deny your child happiness and spawn sub-par descendants.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My cat just walked upstairs, walked right past me, opened the closet door and then climbed into the closet and disappeared. Thats the funniest thing I've ever seen.

FatSandy.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN-MxDT1aAo

J. Bravo

i just went to ihop and ate chicken and waffles, 4 chocolate chip pancakes, and a side of hash browns. so fucking stuffed. bought to take a giant shit. on the bright side, getting in for free at all the expensive bars this saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom