• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Black Flag is the best or at least the second best AC based on my time with it on PS3. But all of the actual, traditional AC stuff drags it down. It coulda been a really cool new IP. I think I'll just wait a few days for Rayman.

Turboing through some PBR's.

ScrubJay

I play assasins creed for the experience of climbing and doing awesome shit on historical landmarks. AC4 fails miserably on that. I don't know any of these locations. However, shooting up and artillerying ships on the seas of the carribean with a booming soundtrack is awesome shit. AC4 is worth at least a weekend.

A woman came in to work today to return a board game called Talisman. She said she'd just gotten out of the hospital and the dude who beat the shit out of her had the game in his closet with a bunch of other "satanic shit" including a crystal ball and a ouiji board. My boss just sighed and gave her the money back. She said we shouldn't sell board games that are satanic. And that she went to church that morning and it was a good time.

snuggles, she kind of was. In her 50s or so, but yeah.

Lady got me a fifth of Gray Goose for valentines. Nursing it. Submitting some stuff to a local newspaper tomorrow here gos nothing

disappeared, minus, manny and noshino posts recently, it's like old times

i got into the titanfall beta installing now

I did too man, it's pretty cool.

People were driving like maniacs tonight, I saw three people nearly get into accidents and some jackass nearly hit me since he decided to turn without looking. Sadly I didn't find any desperate chicks who needed a v-day lover.

Noshino

heeeeeeeeeeeeeey cocksuckas

so i went to this bar and the new bartender is my peep and she was like omg try this its a danger shot and im like okay

and i was drunk by noon

apparently danger shots have absinthe on them

oh man i need to shower and go to a going away party

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a Racer5. Anyone else playing TitanFall this weekend? Its pretty alright.

Minus_Me

I need a new pair of headphones, and should probably get a new amp as well. Anyone know any good online sellers? Are the Sennheiser HD 650 worth the money?

AcridMeat

Banned
Titanfall is awesome, origin is AcridMeat if you guys want to play.

Minus I'm sure they're probably worth the money given Sennheiser's track record, but I personally wouldn't pay that much for headphones. Around 100-200 would be my max because my ears aren't good enough to discern any nuance differences when you get to true audiophile stuff.

Moblin I'm sorry to hear that :(

Minus_Me

Minus I'm sure they're probably worth the money given Sennheiser's track record, but I personally wouldn't pay that much for headphones. Around 100-200 would be my max because my ears aren't good enough to discern any nuance differences when you get to true audiophile stuff.

This is a really good point.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Should I put my cat on a diet or make her even more fat?

I'm drinking beer, playing my pc and reading comic books. I'm a child. I was walking to the store to buy some north coast red seal ale and kept imagining summoning my titan in the middle of the street, crushing all the cars.

Booshka

I feed purina complete. I ain't fancy.

googled, has corn meal and corn gluten, cats get their energy and protein from meat not corn. Grain free is more expensive, but it can be the difference between a 10-12 year old lifespan cat and a 15+ lifespan.

Overall though, whatever, you can always adopt another one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, I'll have to consider that. I mean, I know those things I just never think about them. I once read that some cats in the wild don't even need to drink water if its a drought. They can get by just off the liquid in fresh meat.
Oh, hah I guess I used to feed my cat grainfree but just didnt know.
I used to buy blue buffalo but switched to purina beacuse it came it bigger bags and was a little cheaper. I just googled it.

This thread man.... I feel like maybe you guys aren't really big drinkers? Lets go ahead and clear the air cause it has been bothering me for a while.

On an average week how much do you guys drink?

Booshka

This thread man.... I feel like maybe you guys aren't really big drinkers? Lets go ahead and clear the air cause it has been bothering me for a while.

On an average week how much do you guys drink?

Not a heavy drinker, but when I want to get drunk I drink about a gallon worth of beer. Not a heavy liquor drinker, but I will have a few Cape Cod's here and there, maybe a few shots of Tequila with friends or a Bourbon with Soda.

Probably get blasted drunk about once a month to be honest. Otherwise, just buzzed and keeping the vibe a couple times a week.

I black out or get fucked up every Saturday. About it. Tonight probably blacking out.

Thats exactly what im looking for. Very curious about the avid posters... Mac, Style Fox, Snuggles etc.

In my mind I hope their always drinking when posting but I know that would be too good. I mean just drinking would be legit, not even drunk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm at optimal buzz levels atm. But I made it to midnight so at this point it's like fuck it, might as well go into overdrive until closing time. We'lll see but I should be able to close it out gracefully drunkZ

Love you guys. 💖 it's good to be actually hanging out with peoples even if I don't really fit in at all.

I'd say from september 2013 to mid december I was probably either hammered or high the vast majority of the time. Since then I've quit it all except for one or two days like last night where I was out and I couldn't say no.

The urge is always there.

Sounds like most of you are stronger men than I. I have been hammerin beers for about 7 years. Every once in a while (every few weeks I'll take a few days to detox and head off tremors etc)

Maybe I should start a "daily drinkers community" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom