• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

Sounds like most of you are stronger men than I. I have been hammerin beers for about 7 years. Every once in a while (every few weeks I'll take a few days to detox and head off tremors etc)

Maybe I should start a "daily drinkers community" LOL

You probably won't be alive very long if you are drinking that hard on the daily. Try to trim it down to a 6 pack a day at least.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pretty drank. If I wasn't with my girl (wherever she is atm) i'd hit up this cute lonely girl next to me. What a waste.

Noshino

This thread man.... I feel like maybe you guys aren't really big drinkers? Lets go ahead and clear the air cause it has been bothering me for a while.

On an average week how much do you guys drink?

to many restrictions at this goddamn place so i only drink weekends now

but roughly i drink about a bottle of wine/liqiour a day, beer depends on what we are talking about

You probably won't be alive very long if you are drinking that hard on the daily. Try to trim it down to a 6 pack a day at least.

beauty of being on the medical field is that i always got a buddy with an iv ready

Booshka

to many restrictions at this goddamn place so i only drink weekends now

but roughly i drink about a bottle of wine/liqiour a day, beer depends on what we are talking about

beauty of being on the medical field is that i always got a buddy with an iv ready
Liver disease isn't cured with IV's

EDIT: Also, just played a 10,000 dollar video game, drunk driving to Carl's Jr. and 7-Eleven. Passed with a B Grade I would say.

J. Bravo

Lol right as we left, my friend started talking to the bartender and we got 3 shots of patron and 2 of fireball free. Then outside I made out with some blonde chicks. Good ending to my night.

I got a shit ton of responses on my drinking question hahah. We are trying are first home brew batch now and it is much better than I assumed it would be.

I just used one of those simple Mr Beer brewing kits and made a "Cerveza" style and I'm super impressed. I bottled some with the plastic and some with old Grolsch pop top style bottles. Left is plastic right is glass. I'm very happy with it.

Cheers and happy sunday. Now Get drunk bros.

VvIm8lv.jpg

Minus_Me

I drink on a daily basis, I'll usually finish 750ml of spirit every two or three days. More some times or less depending on my mood. I never get out of control and usually drink to maintain a tipsy feeling throughout the day.

Not to be taken as offensive, but the beer looks a little "thin" if that makes any sense.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's neg 4 degrees out atm but I've had enough beers for it to feel at least 30 minimum. I don't know how you could live in NW Michigan in the dead of winter and not drink. That would be awful.

ScrubJay

Drank about 400 mg of rum just cause I had the next day off. This is troubling. Tomorrow I won't drink, but only because I have to be in at work at 8:45 the next day.

I had a good day at work today. That gave me all the reason I need to drink tongiht.

Noshino

Drank about 400 mg of rum just cause I had the next day off. This is troubling. Tomorrow I won't drink, but only because I have to be in at work at 8:45 the next day.

I had a good day at work today. That gave me all the reason I need to drink tongiht.

wat

ScrubJay

I remember when it took me only like 2 shots to give me a good night. Welp, I guess those days are behind me. Too bad I'm still sticking with the cheap shit, thought i'd have graduated to the pro booze by this point. Oh well, I guess it works out all the same, just he taste only is different at this point.

ScrubJay

Think I was being modest when I said 400mg got me drunk earlier. It's more like a liter to get me hammered. Half a liter gives me something more like a pleasant buzz. Still, I want to give it a couple weeks to get my tolerance down. I don'r rhink I can last a week but I'll give it a try at least. My record is 4 days.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is there a good way to propose the idea of a polyamorous relationship with your GF and her best friend, or is that just a bad idea? Prob not but It would be so fucking perfect.

C4Lukins

I drank 12 beers In about 4 hours. Not anything all that interesting to add. My tolerance is pretty crazy.

I guess the one interesting factoid is that I have averaged 12 beers a day for four straight days. I have been dieting. Still keeping below 1800 calories a day. Let's see what happens.

48/4 is a pretty impressive statistic. Impressive, but that means you're only pulling in about 600 calories in food a day. That doesn't sound healthy to me, even without the beer.

I drank 12 beers In about 4 hours. Not anything all that interesting to add. My tolerance is pretty crazy.

I guess the one interesting factoid is that I have averaged 12 beers a day for four straight days. I have been dieting. Still keeping below 1800 calories a day. Let's see what happens.

e9c392d04e48a46a3b648f3ac186e236981302f8bb6e16cca99917d0d490d5ef.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Booze diets are pretty effective. When I drink, my appetite is non-existent. In the past I've been able to basically replace booze with food and drop a bunch of pounds, it's great.

On a different note, fuck me for staying up until 3AM on a Sunday night. Idiot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't think I'd ever post my human on here. It's getting harder and harder these days, but I just don't like to cross streams between the side of the internet where I'm the real me, and the side where I'm some doofus with a silly name and a cat avatar. I'm nothing special anyways, just some strung out looking white dude.

I stopped posting pics and all that because I also don't wanna cross streams. It's cool if a few people know who I am but other than that let's keep it at style fox.

There's not much more I could do short of sending you a PM. I was on tinychat a bunch, I posted pics in mens fashion and mens hair, I was in real pic january and july every time but this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom