• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Who are you though? ^^

There's not much more I could do short of sending you a PM. I was on tinychat a bunch, I posted pics in mens fashion and mens hair, I was in real pic january and july every time but this year.
You know I don't keep up with all that cool shit.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Wow, Metro Last Light is such a great game and a real improvement over the original. Art, presentation, mechanics, and level design all top notch. I also find the lore super interesting.

Monday schwasted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm off waking at 6:30am missing the ladies of my life. I'm on my 7th beer and I've only eaten muesli today.

but good god is the bass kickin it

i hearda rumor squarepusher puyt together a robotic band but i havent looked at it yet
THIS IS FANTASY

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm selling my eames chair for 2000 dollars.
Well, an acquaintance at the local antique society has made a cash offer for 1500$ and if I don't get 2k from the internet in the next week I'm gonna sell it to him.

and pay for boring things like paint and a new bed

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw that on facebook, should check up out when I'm not at a loud bar. We're crushing beers at trivia night. 🍻❓
That's how I saw it too! Trivia night nice...I'm updating my resume and dying inside.

Jtwo I just put on this mix. Let's see what this is all about eh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its about teengirl fantasy's effort to make music that isn't embarrassing.Just listen to @19minutes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Trivia night with Acrid and J2 would be off the hook. Here with GF and her friends. Pretty much only hang out with ladies these days, but honestly I think that jus works better for me. Most dudes are gross.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Trivia= when did you first feel safe as a child?

Answer=
D5PNxDb.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid has clearly been rendered speechless in the first 22 minutes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Actually I had a nightmare about a scary man monster guy flying by my window one night when I was sleeping in a blanket fort and ever since they creep me out bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're talking existential trivia, acrid. You know how to play.

Minus_Me

I'm selling my eames chair for 2000 dollars.
Well, an acquaintance at the local antique society has made a cash offer for 1500$ and if I don't get 2k from the internet in the next week I'm gonna sell it to him.

and pay for boring things like paint and a new bed

Real deal or replica?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Shit, she came over to drop off some stuff. I tried to explain to her why I broke up with her and she walked off crying.

I'm down a couple of bottles of wine and my stomach feels like shit. I may have to move to white wine exclusively.
That's the only thing I drink these days besides beer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Real deal or replica?

Real in that its absolutely a hermin miller original. But its not the original rosewood (of which only like a hundred or something were made) with goose down cusions, its a later maple wood and down+foam. Its at least 40 years old, which isn't a distinguishing factor seeing as how they still make the chair exactly the same as the one I have.

Its a realy hermin miller eames lounge, but the fact that its old has led to a ton of people asking me if its one of the crazy handmade ones. Of which basically none exist as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom