• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Jazz is my one real passion, wish I was any good at the Sax or Trumpet.
I played the trumpet for all of 2 weeks in elementary school. So I'm an expert in trumpet jazz.

Thing is. I like so many different types of music, that I like a lot of stupid bullshit as well. I just like sharing with folks. I don't know if it comes across as grating when I try to get people to listen to all these links since it isn't as big of a thing in other people's lives.

Shit is therapy for me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We were in a tiebreaker for first in trivia. My group nominated me to be the guy to go up, and I misunderstood the question and got it totally wrong. It wa about Meryl Streep and my drunk, nervous ass thought they said Marylin Monroe. Choke, fuck this guy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's dishonest though. I'm not a great person but I believe in integrity. Fairly drunk and it's only 10:30. I think my girlfriend is annoyed by me tonight. She keeps lookin at me like fuck that dude then not lookin back for awhile. Oops.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So when we hit 20k will I see you guys in the Titanfall OT?
Or will I have to create *sparkling water*
titanfall

coldvein

Banned
1. what happened in tc

2. lord bless you vein for your glorious thread. america da bes

1. i guess my behavior in tinychat has always been borderline bannable if people were so inclined, but people generally used to let me slide on stuff like calling people a fat asian, because they were cool, but there seems to be a new regime who isn't willing to deal with it

2. no problem. i was pretty hammed when i made that thread i think its done pretty well for itself.

coldvein

Banned
im taking an intensive first year italian class over 9 weeks this summer, if i have any time outside of studies ill hit ya up

with a small bottle of lube

isn't simply orange hitting the $6 mark now? shit's wack.

oh yeah I had some bayern doppelbock the other day. shit is amazing. german-tier german beer made in the usa.

coldvein

Banned
isn't simply orange hitting the $6 mark now? shit's wack.

oh yeah I had some bayern doppelbock the other day. shit is amazing. german-tier german beer made in the usa.

pretty sure simply _____ juice is a fucking scam. still buy it.

i never really got into bayern. always found their shit to be kinda ... syrupy, or something.

beer snobbing for a second right after my 40 oz pbr post. there are way better msla breweries than that, they just dont have the distribution.

Minus_Me

im taking an intensive first year italian class over 9 weeks this summer, if i have any time outside of studies ill hit ya up

with a small bottle of lube

Italian is such a fun language to learn and girls love the shit out of it. You're going to have some fun, are you studying in Italy by any chance?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I slept like a champion this morning. I was asleep until 10:30. I woke up at 8 and was like LOLNOPE and now here I am.

that's sad, moblin, the local beerporium has like... 15 different doppelbocks available haha. I CAN GET A SIXER OF CELEBRATOR lawd.

pretty sure simply _____ juice is a fucking scam. still buy it.

i never really got into bayern. always found their shit to be kinda ... syrupy, or something.

beer snobbing for a second right after my 40 oz pbr post. there are way better msla breweries than that, they just dont have the distribution.
well give me some names, I am in montana after all.

and I wasn't really super into their other beer, good, not bad or great. but this hit all the right spots. plus it's 9% or so, which is always good.

coldvein

Banned
Italian is such a fun language to learn and girls love the shit out of it. You're going to have some fun, are you studying in Italy by any chance?

i'm just returning to the language after ~6 years (i studied it for two years at my prior university). just taking the summer hammer class to knock the rust off and be the shit.

i'd love to study abroad. i'm sure i'll have the opportunity as i get into the meat of the major. my girlfriend will hate me and cry.

Minus_Me

I need to pick up German again at some point. I should study it while I'm flying instead of just getting drunk and passing out with a xanax.

coldvein

Banned
well give me some names, I am in montana after all.

i have biases but also a fair knowledge base. my educated opinion is that Kettlehouse Brewing out of missoula is the top of the tits as far as MT beer goes. See their: Cold Smoke Scotch Ale and Double Haul IPA. these beers are absolute bloody edge first rate classics. no debate. ask anybody who drinks beer in that town.

outside of my homer pick..

Blackfoot River brewery in Helena is legit. Straightforward, quality.

but probably my favorite is Harvest Moon Brewing in Belt. Their "Beltian White" is my 3rd favorite MT beer after the previously mentioned two. And they sell cans around, you might be able to find some.

coldvein

Banned
edit: next time I drive through missoula I'll grab some. is there a good beer store I can one-stop-shop at?

Worden's is probably the prime spot. Maybe like 7-8 blocks off the closest 90 exit. or you could just take the orange street exit, stop at the immediate gas station, and buy some kettlehouse cans. the brewery is just a couple blocks passed that if you want to stop for a couple pints and drink and drive with your newborn child. at that point you would be in deep coldvein territory, i used to live like a block from there. feel the vibe.

coldvein

Banned
itd be swell if you could make it through. i envision a magical saturday when im at home in the fall and macuser and fam are coming through and we all go to a griz game. and then you put the women and children in a hotel and i can show you some SHIT.

ps. somebody in the america thread just told me to sober up. i cant believe this nonsense. some people just dont get it.

coldvein

Banned
on the topic of hanging out with other drunk gaffers, i want to fly in airplanes with champaggin and xananx like old women and minus do. minus, take me with you. im ready.

i kinda want a ps4 just to have a ps4 but I know I will play it for maybe an hour or two a week.

in other news I got a kindle paperwhite for vday and I gotta say it's way nicer for reading at 3am while holding a screaming baby than my ipad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom