• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel honored to brush internet elbows with you rich bastards

ill take everything you have if i ever get the chance
I'll send you my gitman cheetah print shirt (s) and a pair of opening ceremony pants (s). shit needs to go (so I can justify buying more bullshit)

Great purchase, its so amazing for traveling and especially layovers.
yeah I messed with my wife's for a few moments here and there but it really doesn't sink in how utterly better it is for reading than a tablet until you use it for a hour or so. just like reading a self-illuminating book. great device.

Minus_Me

i kinda want a ps4 just to have a ps4 but I know I will play it for maybe an hour or two a week.

in other news I got a kindle paperwhite for vday and I gotta say it's way nicer for reading at 3am while holding a screaming baby than my ipad.

Great purchase, its so amazing for traveling and especially layovers.

Heading to Sydney next week, ugh not the biggest fan of Australia and the flight blows.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the idea of the paperwhite, but I've found myself only reading comics lately which requires an LCD.

Over the last two hours I've spilled three heinekins because I opened them and theyre warm and I keep forgetting they overflow when they're warm. I had a little beer on my DAC last night, but its fine. The bass beat lives.

coldvein

Banned
Jtwo: i used your story as a jumping off point for mine, there was a character named lady dominica,she was egotistical and headstrong. anyway prof said my work was "solid"

SOLID

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, I completely forgot about that.

<3 lady dominica.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lady Dominica's first name is Knives.

Her name is Knives-Dominica, just like the daughter I will never have.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It would probably be more conducive to your personal growth to smoke pot and watch cartoons though.

coldvein

Banned
it wouldnt be new territory for me or anything. id tripped a hundred times already when yall were in middle school. its just been like ten years. i miss it.

I feel bad that I've managed to probably eat my body weight in mushrooms over the course of my life but have only taken maybe 2 tabs of acid, and not even at the same time. if I can get to burning man this year that will of course change.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was in middle school in 2000.

In middle school I sucked a boob, got drunk for the first time and smoked pot for the first time. AND I downloaded all my music off winmx and recorded them to minidiscs. My jeans literally had a faded square in the front pocket where my minidisc player stayed.

coldvein

Banned
I was in middle school in 2000.

In middle school I sucked a boob, got drunk for the first time and smoked pot for the first time. AND I downloaded all my music off winmx and recorded them to minidiscs. My jeans literally had a faded square in the front pocket where my minidisc player stayed.

you're on the right track

I feel bad that I've managed to probably eat my body weight in mushrooms over the course of my life but have only taken maybe 2 tabs of acid, and not even at the same time. if I can get to burning man this year that will of course change.

more acid, burning man, yes

you guys like my new avatar? I'm thinking about keeping it.

absolutely nobody cares

coldvein

Banned
mac what about sasquatch instead of burning man>? lets compile a bunch of mdma and acid and go see outkast

YEAH

INTRONATIONAL UNDERGROUND THUNDER POUNDS WHEN I STOMP THE GROUND

LIKE A MILLION ELEPHANTS A SILVERBACK ORANGUTANG YOU CANT STOP

THE TRAIN

like that.

cfk you're cool dude. you're too damn cool to ask for avatar approval in drunk thread. step your game up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
4ubGQAV.jpg

This beer is floating on midair!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bros...is break up sex a bad idea? Is it???
I need to know in less than 5 hours.

Just pump and dump that shit and you should be good. No discussion of feelings or anything like that. Don't contact her afterwards unless it's for sex again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just pump and dump that shit and you should be good. No discussion of feelings or anything like that. Don't contact her afterwards unless it's for sex again.
thats what I'm trying to do but the feels. The feels

I'm 50/50 on the idea.

Edit: I really enjoy Pabst High Dry 5.9%, don't drink a lot of beer anymore but I like that one.
me two

CV you're drunk

depends, are you changing your phone number and address afterward
Negative

AcridMeat

Banned
television is garbage and there isn't any strong argument against that fact.
I like to participate in my garbage. That's why I'm on the internet and play video games.

I've gotten back into "working out" the last week 1/2. Drinking tea more again too. Soon I'm gonna be that hunk you all think I am.

edit: Except moblin.

coldvein

Banned
TV is garbage beyond videogames and the internet.

TV, cable TV i guess, as i understand and occasionally observe it, is a fucking plague.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dont you guys just watch tv on the internet like everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom